Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 4198 (Misses' Tank top, t-shirt, and)

Reviewed by:susiestitcher

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Home Sewing Depot

Home Dec Sewing Supplies

dorothyn said... (3/6/10 7:22 PM) Reply
Wow, this is the nicest wearable muslin I've ever seen, and what a great thorough review. I think it turned out great! The stripes look really straight to me, the whole thing looks really nice and retro in a fun way.
Heidi Ho said... (3/6/10 0:12 AM) Reply
I love it!! Of course you picked two of my very favorite colors. I think the stripe treatment looks great and I don't think it is only an 80's look. Looks very comfy too!
TallBean said... (3/5/10 7:13 PM) Reply
I have to say again that I love the colors you picked! You did such a professional job with the trim. Making your own adds great style!
Christas said... (3/5/10 6:51 PM) Reply
What a cute jogging suit! Your extra striping adds a very nice detail! Love the colors too..... very cheerful!
newmama said... (3/5/10 1:42 PM) Reply
I love your walking suit! The colors look like they'd give you a bit of a boost in the morning, they're so bright and cheery. And the stripes are fantastic. I smiled the whole time I read your review, it just seems like you had so much fun and made something you really liked, which is what sewing is supposed to be about, right? :)
no7262 said... (3/5/10 11:23 AM) Reply
Susie! Love your review! You really did an awesome job! The trim, everything looks great! Nora :)
frame said... (3/5/10 10:02 AM) Reply
Your walking suit/pajamas look terrific. You did a great job on the trim and your color combination is fun. I actually have this pattern. I'll have to dig it out and give it a try. I like the straight leg of the pants - nothing to flop around your ankles during a brisk walk/run. Nicely done. :)
craftygamma said... (3/5/10 9:08 AM) Reply
Great walking suit! I think your neighbors will be jealous. I love your creativeness with the trim.
lamstu said... (3/5/10 3:32 AM) Reply
The color combination is great and the application of the trim looks topnotch. Almost makes me want to make this myself and then go to the gym --- nah, I'd rather sew!

Islander Sewing Systems Youth Easy Shirt Paper Pattern