Online Sewing Class: Understanding Knit Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Other> Londa's Elegant Creations (Suitable Shell)

Reviewed by:neveshalom

About neveshalom
Member since: 6/30/03

Posted on:3/23/04 4:49 AM

Review Rating: Off-topic by 1 people

Sweater knit fabrics

neveshalom said... (4/4/04 5:23 AM) Reply
Well, I finally got the photo completed, although I am not pleased with the outcome. Maybe as I become familiar with my new camera and all its progam-interfacing capabilities, I will do better!
neveshalom said... (3/29/04 2:06 AM) Reply
I am still trying to get a picture of this top posted here. My camera is having trouble interfacing with my computer edit program. I am still, trying, though, so don't give up on me. Ann C. thank you, you are a blessing more than you realize.
Ann C said... (3/24/04 10:04 AM) Reply
Neveshalom, I'm in touch with Londa about your needs in Israel, hopefully some of our stuff will come your way soon. Anyone else, to find out what I'm blathering about, go to Londa's web site to find out how to help women in Israel who are impoverished, espescially for fabric and all types of sewing supplies.
Danvillegirl said... (3/24/04 5:51 AM) Reply
Sounds interesting, hopefully you can post a picture of your updated blouse. I like peachskin material
AnneM said... (3/23/04 11:44 AM) Reply
Wow, if you can post a picture, I would love to compare to the pattern picture. Very interesting. I like the idea of the peachskin fabric, which would make the top much softer looking. I always love patterns w/ lots of sewing information in them; this sounds like one of them.
SouthernStitch said... (3/23/04 9:08 AM) Reply
I'd love to see a picture of your blouse, all modernized. Sounds like a great project!

by: marie elis...