Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2655 (Misses & Miss Petite Skirts)

Reviewed by:dorothyn

About dorothynstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 11/3/05
Posted on:3/5/10 3:00 AM
Last Updated:3/5/10 7:32 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Skirts
Zoomitron said... (2/17/12 4:26 PM) Reply
Your skirt is perfect. Love the pockets and the entire look. This one is in my sewing plan for spring, and i'm excited about it. Maybe you could sew the skirt with plain pockets and it wouldn't look just like this one.
Thera said... (11/25/11 8:31 PM) Reply
I love this version of the skirt pattern you did a good job of it I really like the fabric!
Hilary said... (12/20/10 9:38 AM) Reply
I love your skirt-very casual and flowy (ok, not a word probably!) . It looks great on you!
Sew4Fun said... (3/7/10 0:07 AM) Reply
Nice skirt. I agree there are not enough intersting skirt patterns.
susiestitcher said... (3/6/10 4:09 PM) Reply
Dorothyn, I just looked in my recent purchases and I DID buy it. So now, I have your beautiful example as motivation for sewing it up, pockets and all!
Vonnevo said... (3/6/10 0:18 AM) Reply
Your skirt is stylish and suits you beautifully. Thanks for the VH review, I had overlooked this pattern.
mrs quickly said... (3/5/10 11:45 PM) Reply
Love your skirt. Must buy this pattern!
no7262 said... (3/5/10 8:08 PM) Reply
You are making me want to make a skirt! I only wear pants! But this is so tempting! Nora :)
Christas said... (3/5/10 7:03 PM) Reply
I really like this skirt a lot! Those pockets are very nice. The whole style is perfect for styling up or down.
Jillypooh said... (3/5/10 3:01 PM) Reply
I love your color and pockets. I made this skirt w/o the pockets last year and it is so comfortable to wear. Your skirt makes me think I need to make this again in a solid with pockets.
ImListening said... (3/5/10 2:47 PM) Reply
nice skirt. I'm buying the pattern at the next sale. Thanks
susiestitcher said... (3/5/10 9:39 AM) Reply
How cute! I love how it turned out. It fits beautifully. I think I either bought this pattern or put it on my list. I wonder if the waistline would work for my large waist/small hips? Anyway, yours looks great. Good luck on the other 19 skirts. Ha!
lamstu said... (3/5/10 3:25 AM) Reply
I like this skirt very much. I think I have this pattern for DD as well. Is it easy enough for a complete beginner?

Sewing Workshop Plaza Jacket & Pants Pattern