Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1092 (Classix Noueau Pyramid Bag)

Reviewed by:Ellenatlga

About Ellenatlgastarstar
Member since: 3/8/06
Posted on:3/11/10 9:10 PM
Last Updated:3/11/10 9:19 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

JDpenelope said... (3/21/10 9:00 PM) Reply
As others have mentioned, this looks like a really great travel bag. You did a nice job.
AnneM said... (3/20/10 5:27 PM) Reply
Wow, that is huge. That is not a bad thing. Popcorn into the movie theater, snacks for a plane ride: lots of things can fit into a big bag. Those pockets are great.
Leslie Bonner said... (3/19/10 8:06 PM) Reply
I have this pattern but haven't sewn it yet. I had not expected it to be so large. However, I do think it's a great bag and it might serve well as a carry on.
fourkid said... (3/19/10 9:13 AM) Reply
What a great job. It may not be an everyday purse - but it is fantastic for many adventures!
fattyboomboom said... (3/17/10 2:08 PM) Reply
Your bag is a definite thumbs UP!
maryfrana said... (3/13/10 11:12 AM) Reply
This looks fabulous in the pictures. Wow, it is really big when shown next to you! Still this will be a really good choice for plane travel, long weekends away, etc. Beautiful job
milwaukee_kelly said... (3/13/10 8:34 AM) Reply
I really like it, in all it's great big glory. :)
kristinlala said... (3/12/10 11:11 AM) Reply
Wow- that is big!!! I really like it though, but I think I'd want it a little smaller. This would be a good travel bag. You did a great job and I like the fabric!
RadarRadiance said... (3/12/10 10:01 AM) Reply
I love the style, would be great for an overnight or going on a car trip. I did a review on one very much like yours but it is a lot smaller (same design type) that I use everyday. I do like this style bag, they hold lots and love the zipper closing. I think you'll get lots of use from it ;)
nancy2001 said... (3/12/10 7:59 AM) Reply
You did a very nice job on this bag.
Elle D said... (3/12/10 1:57 AM) Reply
You don't love it?! Maybe you just need a bit of time apart. Then you can look at it with fresh eyes and realize what an incredible bag, hammock, whatever, this thing is. No, it's a great bag! And I adore your crotchet dress.