Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 108438-1000 (Nevada Mining art tote)

Reviewed by:RedGarnet

About RedGarnet
NV USA
Member since: 9/15/07
Posted on:3/11/10 10:06 PM
Last Updated:3/13/10 10:17 PM

RedGarnet said... (4/7/10 3:23 PM) Reply
I am sorry that I didn't see your comment before sweetsueemily. If you cick on the picture it opens a windoe to see all the views of the purse and the inside. I would pm you, but, I don't know how.
AnneM said... (3/20/10 5:19 PM) Reply
Very nice. I just love your little cases. Good thing you can make a case for that garage door opener; sounds easy to lose!
SWEETSUEEMILY said... (3/19/10 11:05 PM) Reply
I would like to have seen more pictures of the purse. it is difficult for me to visualize what the purse looks like, on the inside, sides.
fourkid said... (3/19/10 7:42 AM) Reply
Beautiful fabric and a great purse. I love your interior too.
Storms mom said... (3/18/10 2:35 PM) Reply
Just wishing I had thought of that - I had a beautiful vest but gave it away as I wasn't wearing it ! This is a great idea.
Patti B said... (3/13/10 11:26 PM) Reply
Very pretty bag. I like the contrasting trim on the inside pockets -- makes them easier to find!
milwaukee_kelly said... (3/13/10 8:55 AM) Reply
It's great that you reused the vest, and impressive that you drafted all the details yourself. I am always amused at how interior pockets in a handbag can somehow describe the time that it came from. Larger cell phones, but teeny garage door openers. :)
nancy2001 said... (3/12/10 8:02 AM) Reply
Very smart looking bag. I love the fabric, and how great that you drafted the pattern yourself.

by: Jonni Ange...