Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Liberty Shirt (Liberty Shirt)

Reviewed by:Fran S

About Fran Sstar
NH USA
Member since: 6/15/09
Posted on:3/23/10 8:38 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

Other Projects by Fran S using this Pattern

grey ann said... (3/24/10 8:02 PM) Reply
Love the fabric - I'll bet it looks great on you with your hair and coloring, and a very good idea to use as a jacket. Sawyer Brook also has distinctive buttons. Good customer service, I'd bet they match for you if you sent a swatch. Same with Waechters.
Annette1 said... (3/24/10 12:52 PM) Reply
I have MORE of that fabric, too, JUST IN CASE, you know. (You'd be surprised -- probably NOT -- how much EXTRA fabric I accumulate, JUST IN CASE.) :o)
Fran S said... (3/24/10 7:23 AM) Reply
Annette, thanks for the website! I remember loving your jacket when I saw it. I already owned the cloth at the time and wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.
Annette1 said... (3/23/10 10:14 PM) Reply
BEAUTIFUL jacket! I love the fabric, especially (and used some in the green to make my aunt a jacket). I was looking for glass buttons recently and found this site. The thing is, MOST of them come in ONES -- ha! -- but there were some that had more than one. It's always fun to look anyway. Here's a link to the site: http://www.antiq.xpsweb.com/ksyubuttons/index.php?category=1
DorothyK said... (3/23/10 6:30 PM) Reply
I agree, this is a great pattern. I love it the way you did it, as a jacket. The fabric is terrific.
Karendee said... (3/23/10 1:31 PM) Reply
Great jacket. I have both this pattern and fabric (in green) and am anxious to use them both. Your jacket is fantastic.
Enid E said... (3/23/10 11:37 AM) Reply
What a nice jacket! I love the idea of cropped pants with this style. It is neat how one pattern can look so different by the fabric it is made up in. Great job!
nicegirl said... (3/23/10 11:36 AM) Reply
Love that luxury fabric! It's a great jacket.
milwaukee_kelly said... (3/23/10 8:55 AM) Reply
Great jacket. Thanks for the heads up on the sleeve.
Campbell said... (3/23/10 8:46 AM) Reply
I love your jacket . I just received this pattern in the mail yesterday so I am really excited to make it and it is good to know in the right fabric you can make it into a jacket.

StyleArc Fay Pant