Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 03-2007-20 Slim T-shirt (Slim-fit T-shirt)

Reviewed by:TanyaMT

About TanyaMTstarstarstar
Member since: 4/28/04
Posted on:3/24/10 3:24 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
21wale said... (4/5/10 7:31 PM) Reply
These are nice shirts. I really love the stencil - I need to try that soon.
Heatherrique said... (3/25/10 1:40 PM) Reply
Such cool shirts for the adorable lad! You achieved such versatility from this pattern.
mhk3boys said... (3/25/10 11:10 AM) Reply
Very cute! I need to make some tshirts for my boys!
mssewcrazy said... (3/25/10 7:46 AM) Reply
I enjoyed reading about the tshirts since I have 4 young grandsons. I saved the photo of the StarWars applique version for future reference.
clgangi said... (3/25/10 6:57 AM) Reply
Those shirts are great! I love the added details of the stencil and applique. Yet another back issue of Ottobre I have to add to my list! :)
TanyaMT said... (3/24/10 7:37 PM) Reply
sewingrammy, I think this one is pretty generous personally. You can see it best on the stripe shirt. That was Chez Ami jersey and had very little stretch at all, yet we have no trouble getting it over the head. You can see where it lies on his neck.
sewingrammy said... (3/24/10 6:00 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this pattern. Both of my grandsons are long and lean so I'll have to try this one. How is the neck for head room? Apparently they also have big heads and that is where we have sizing issues.