Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1037 (MISSES' JACKET AND SKIRT)

Reviewed by:marjenann

About marjenannstarstar
Member since: 8/26/04
Posted on:3/25/10 12:46 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Skirts
cmarie12 said... (1/16/11 10:03 PM) Reply
What a great jacket and its lovely to see that Fabric Mart fabric made up especially since I own some of it too!
Cultured Purl said... (4/10/10 0:19 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review ! LOVE the jacket! I am now going to puchase this pattern as I am a returning seamstress and need some of the easier jacke to ease myself into it, this is certainly my style thats for sure! I love simple and tailored well Mom was a tailor so I hope I can get up to the skills she had ~ reviews like this are oh so helpful for us returning sewists that want to really get away from knits and back into truly natural and wonderful fibers Knits are great for lots of people but my goal is to move beyond them into tailored blouses /skirts and jackets~
AuntieShel said... (3/26/10 9:22 AM) Reply
What a beautiful jacket, can't wait to see the skirt. Also love your valances. Did you make those too?
lamstu said... (3/25/10 8:24 PM) Reply
Really lovely jacket, a great match of pattern to fabric. Makes me yearn for spring... (The markets here still have woolens, but I have some linen stashed.)
annie11 said... (3/25/10 7:11 PM) Reply
This looks like the perfect Spring jacket. I will have to look for this pattern.
Patti B said... (3/25/10 6:39 PM) Reply
Very stylish jacket in a yummy fabric. Lucky DD!
MaryDB said... (3/25/10 4:46 PM) Reply
Love the jacket, beautiful work! thanks for the review on this pattern I've been considering.
Heatherrique said... (3/25/10 1:35 PM) Reply
What an impressive and sleek jacket in navy! Your daughter will adore this! Thanks for reviewing this pattern.

Christine Jonson Cross Your Heart Top & V-Neck Tee