Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 02-2010-122 (Striped top)

Reviewed by:kidmd

About kidmdstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/20/09
Posted on:3/25/10 3:45 PM
Last Updated:3/27/10 8:22 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
Lucy in Virginia said... (3/30/10 5:11 PM) Reply
What a nice fit! Looks great on you.
pammieh said... (3/28/10 12:38 PM) Reply
This is a great piece on you - fantastic fit - I'm always so impressed by your work!
kristinlala said... (3/28/10 0:47 AM) Reply
REALLY cute!!!! I like this style a lot and you did awesome with the stripes. Very Spring! :)
Heidi Ho said... (3/27/10 11:12 PM) Reply
Lovely top. The matching job on the stripes is great!
Christas said... (3/27/10 8:00 PM) Reply
Super cute top! Your final version is perfect!
wreninrome said... (3/27/10 5:12 PM) Reply
wow that's an awesome job and such a cute top. congrats!
beth5646 said... (3/27/10 10:03 AM) Reply
Your top is great. Excellent job of matching the stripes. And thanks for starting my morning off with a big hearty laugh. That's a picture I will remember!!!
m1khaela said... (3/26/10 4:08 PM) Reply
Your version is so cute and those are good alterations! I had the same experience--I made the muslin in a solid purple jersey and had to gather the neckline in a LOT with clear elastic to cover the bra straps. I've been generally wearing with a camisole underneath and haven't made the striped final yet.
Time4me said... (3/25/10 7:32 PM) Reply
Wow! nice 1st muslin. Perhaps just drop it off at the local plastic surgeons place of business. Some lady will be thrilled! I wonder if you would post photos of your altered pattern. I too have done a muslin of this and am needing to sit down and redraft the back and side neck line to make it bra friendly.
SewRaeMe said... (3/25/10 5:29 PM) Reply
Your finished top turned out very nice and I must say I laughed right out loud over your FBA. Reminded me of something I would do! hahaha