Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5218 (MISSES' TOP AND TUNIC)

Reviewed by:Mushywear

Sweater knit fabrics

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

shazam410 said... (10/17/14 6:25 PM) Reply
Really, really cute. The fabric looks very elegant. Even though you did not like the sleeve, I think the style gives your top a very classy look. Great job and you look lovely in the color.
waltzqueen said... (3/30/10 2:09 PM) Reply
I think you look terrific in this shirt! You are slim enough to carry off the oversize look without just looking large, and the fabric is lovely.
TJSEWS said... (3/27/10 7:18 PM) Reply
I think the top looks really great on you.
Jerseygirl419 said... (3/27/10 2:41 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and have made this twice so far... I loved how easy it was to put together, yes its very large, the second time I cut a smaller size. Yours looks great!
mm said... (3/27/10 8:07 AM) Reply
It looks great.
FreyaStark said... (3/27/10 2:07 AM) Reply
It looks pretty good to me. You might like it better if you tried it again in a smaller size, or with amendments, such as taking in the sleeve and shoulder seam to reduce the dropped shoulder effect.
TallBean said... (3/26/10 10:10 PM) Reply
I love the way this looks! Your fabric plays a big part in that....I am going to keep my eye out for a crinkly rayon. The belt looks really cute too! Thanks!
AuntieShel said... (3/26/10 8:07 PM) Reply
The pattern envelope doesn't call to me, but you have made it look awesome with your fabric and the casual way it fits. I think you did a fabulous job.
Historylover said... (3/26/10 7:51 PM) Reply
I was actually getting ready to make this pattern, but the armholes are really low, aren't they? I'd have to wear a cami under this if I ever planned on raising my arm. Thanks for the review. Perhaps I'll work with the pattern to raise the armhole because I like the styling otherwise.
Historylover said... (3/26/10 7:51 PM) Reply