Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6950 (Misses Separates)

Reviewed by:newmama

About newmamastar
SC USA
Member since: 6/28/09
Posted on:3/26/10 11:35 PM
Last Updated:4/14/10 9:14 PM

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants    Skirts
fattyboomboom said... (4/22/10 2:38 PM) Reply
You got a great top after all that work! Good for you.
kristinlala said... (4/17/10 11:07 PM) Reply
This turned out great! Love the print!!!!
sky said... (4/16/10 10:04 AM) Reply
Great review. Thanks for sharing all these details with us. I really like the kisses shirt--cute!
velosewer said... (4/14/10 10:26 PM) Reply
Love it too.
kristinlala said... (3/28/10 1:01 AM) Reply
:) Good job- this looks so good! I see you DID adjust the neckline. So you don't think the adjustments are worth it? That's what I'd want to do too!!! :)
busymomof3 said... (3/27/10 1:39 PM) Reply
You have made some cute shirts! These shirts may be muslins but I think you can wear them :) All the hard work looks like the last will be perfect! Can't wait to see it.
whistlin dixie said... (3/27/10 12:26 PM) Reply
Thanks for such a helpful review. You've put a lot of effort into making this pattern work for your body and syle preferences. I can't wait to see your next version, for the mini wardrobe challenge.
Andreahg said... (3/27/10 11:06 AM) Reply
I made a version of this last week and had the same issues with the neckline. Thanks for sharing pictures of the changes you made on muslin#2. I'll use them as a guide for changing mine.
susiestitcher said... (3/27/10 7:54 AM) Reply
Your tops are cute and I really like the seond one. I am not a wide neck person either. As for your uneven shoulders, we all have stuff like that. I always knew my hips were way crooked, but until I saw pictures from the back, I never knew how much. It just makes us unique! The fit you got looks wonderful. Keep sewing!
Heidi Ho said... (3/27/10 0:58 AM) Reply
I like your revised variation a lot. It is cute with the short sleeves and that fabric is a kick!!
homejewel said... (3/27/10 0:45 AM) Reply
Great top - I enjoyed reading your modifications and seeing the improvements. I, too, have uneven shoulders and didn't notice it until sewing last year and I'm 45! LOL
QuiltSewSewSue said... (3/27/10 0:05 AM) Reply
The top fit is looking great.

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Bluegingerdoll The Peggy Skirt Pattern