Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4268 (Bitty Baby Doll Clothes)

Reviewed by:Yakityak

About Yakityakstar
Member since: 8/16/03
Posted on:4/2/10 2:35 PM
Last Updated:7/17/10 3:29 PM
See other patterns in this category: Crafts

Hilary said... (8/1/11 10:04 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for this review! I lol about the Insane Flying Airplane Baby (hehe-I have 3 boys and a girl, the youngest!) I can see her bros doing this to her babies :oP My daughter's b-day is coming up and we got her a bitty-baby and I can't WAIT to make her doll clothes. This looks like the perfect pattern! I love the outfits you made~the pattern cover doesn't hold a candle to your creations.
Elemenopeo said... (7/18/10 7:32 PM) Reply
Both are so cute!
Yakityak said... (4/3/10 11:32 PM) Reply
Yes, the shirt is essentially reversible because I sewed the snaps on only through one layer. My slip stitching at the armscye is good, but it's still not as neat as machine stitching. That said, your comment gave me a great idea... you could make the shirt out of 2 different colors and get a shirt made for 2 different outfits. Very economical, time-wise, and kids LOVE that sort of thing.
wineyjudy said... (4/3/10 12:48 PM) Reply
These are really cute and I like that you used your old jeans! Good recycling! Thanks for the shirt tip, does that make your shirt reversible now?