Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1034 (MISSES' JEANS)

Reviewed by:Lynn67

About Lynn67star
Member since: 7/21/09
Posted on:4/3/10 9:32 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Lynn67 said... (5/10/11 11:20 PM) Reply
Oh, MNBarb, I don't know if I could handle the pressure!
MNBarb said... (5/8/11 3:11 PM) Reply
I missed this review earlier. You look WONDERFUL in your jeans. I love the back pockets and the front pockets and the fit. I'm not sure of your Advanced Beginner status. It might be time to bump that up a notch.
iSewQuiltArt said... (11/5/10 6:29 PM) Reply
Great Jeans, these look like alot of work!!
nancy2001 said... (4/24/10 8:05 PM) Reply
Your jeans look terrific!
Christas said... (4/4/10 11:21 PM) Reply
Your jeans look so terrific! A retreat with Sandra - WOW, that is so neat!
JMarie1962 said... (4/4/10 1:55 PM) Reply
Your jeans look great on you! I just made these too but didn't post a review. Although mine fit, they made me look like I have NO backside at all :( It's a wonderful pattern with great details. I too had to pare out the pear (they looked like English riding pants on me!) Also - with respect to top stitching the inside seam: I did mine this way. Simply stitch fronts to backs at the inside seam first, then top stitch. This way - it's easier to try them on for fitting the side seams. You won't be able to top stitch the side seams with this method, however. Great review.
Heidi Ho said... (4/3/10 10:28 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans. I love those zipper pockets!!
susiestitcher said... (4/3/10 8:37 PM) Reply
Great jeans. They fit you beautifully. And how neat to have the designer right there to help you. I like the zippered pockets and might try something like that on my next pair. Thanks for the inspiration! Enjoy your great jeans.
VtMartha said... (4/3/10 8:00 PM) Reply
Loved your review, your blog and, yes, your jeans!
Lynn67 said... (4/3/10 7:17 PM) Reply
Thank you guys for the kind words - I'm just joyously happy today, and it's all because the jeans turned out so well! I may quit my day job...
Athene said... (4/3/10 5:50 PM) Reply
Great pictures and fabulous fitting jeans. Thank you for such a wonderful review.
sew2little said... (4/3/10 4:55 PM) Reply
Fabulous! Worth all those 100 steps! You look great!
carolynw said... (4/3/10 4:53 PM) Reply
I so envy you - first for sewing up the perfect pair of jeans and for having Sandra herself there. Your jeans look fabulous - great review
homejewel said... (4/3/10 12:55 PM) Reply
They look great! I'm so impressed. And very cool shot with Sandra. She sounds like a great lady.
sewbehind said... (4/3/10 10:58 AM) Reply
Great looking jeans and an excellent review. Thank you!
RadarRadiance said... (4/3/10 10:57 AM) Reply
They look great and thanks for the wonderful review!
Nancy Rhodes said... (4/3/10 10:49 AM) Reply
Great series of under construction photos... Thanks! Your jeans look fab...
Patti B said... (4/3/10 10:45 AM) Reply
Your jeans are amazing! Great job of sewing; the double pocket is a nice detail. The Great Swami says that many more of these are in your future ... and that I need this pattern!
marec said... (4/3/10 10:25 AM) Reply
Fantastic jeans! and what a terrific picture of you and Sandra.