Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2662 (Plus Size & Petite Plus Size D)

Reviewed by:MapleCandy3

About MapleCandy3star
Member since: 11/13/07
Posted on:4/3/10 8:40 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants
DOMESTICATEDMENNONITE said... (12/12/10 11:33 PM) Reply
that really suits you, no wonder you recommend it! :-)
Snowkj said... (4/18/10 7:40 PM) Reply
Thanks for posting this review. I've had this pattern in my stash for some time but seeing it on you (it looks wonderful on you btw) has me just itching to pull it out and make it.
li'l miss muffett said... (4/16/10 11:23 AM) Reply
SO cute! It looks great on you! I'm wanting to wear more dresses too. I *think* I even have this pattern!
Heatherrique said... (4/9/10 8:49 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress! You look fabulous in this!
annie1129 said... (4/7/10 1:10 AM) Reply
Love the dress and the fabric. I bought the pattern because I liked the jacket -- and overlooked the dress. But I'm not overlooking it now! Thanks for the review.
scattie said... (4/5/10 11:14 AM) Reply
You look great. Having read your review I made this dress to go to a wedding and felt confident in it. Thank you for the review, I wouldn't have made it otherwise.
whirrclunk said... (4/4/10 4:21 PM) Reply
You look great in this dress! Great style and fit.
Sherril Miller said... (4/4/10 3:21 PM) Reply
Love your new dress. It looks great.
sewnsewtoo said... (4/4/10 1:55 PM) Reply
Great summer dress. The fit is great too.
RLL said... (4/4/10 1:38 PM) Reply
This looks so good on you. Great job!
camaro1952 said... (4/4/10 12:21 PM) Reply
I love your dress!!!
o3b said... (4/4/10 2:18 AM) Reply
Your dress looks so much like spring. I've never looked at this line of patterns before, but I will surely look at this one next time I'm browsing. I saw a dress with lines very similar to this one just last night on What Not to Wear. The dress was black and had the sleeves done in a sequin to put sparkle and bring the eye up. So, if you need a "Little Black Dress" in a hurry...you'll already have a pattern ready to go.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (4/4/10 0:57 AM) Reply
Oh my gosh, it's adorable and very flattering. What a great summer dress! I've looked at the pattern several times but didn't know about those sleeves, but they are so cute. I love it on you. Thanks for the review.
renren said... (4/3/10 10:33 PM) Reply
I remember when you were managing the stash contest (UFO?) last year. I am just amazed at how your sewing is progressing!!! This dress is so pretty and you have achieved a great fit!!!
PatCSM said... (4/3/10 9:58 PM) Reply
Your dress looks great on you! I have about given up wearing dresses, but I may have to reconsider and make one of these.
Debbie Cook said... (4/3/10 9:47 PM) Reply
Very flattering on you. Great job!
whistlin dixie said... (4/3/10 8:55 PM) Reply
This dress looks very nice on you; you look happy in it! Nice styling for your body shape, and a pretty print, too.

StyleArc Twiggy Dress