Pattern Reviews> Marfy> 2155 (Twist on the Twist Top)

Reviewed by:Re Becca

About Re Beccastarstarstar
Member since: 9/12/05
Posted on:4/27/10 9:38 PM
Last Updated:4/27/10 9:39 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 18 people
AnneM said... (8/3/13 8:14 PM) Reply
Arm-pants. Very cute. :) Lovely top.
Lee Ann Hawkins said... (4/29/10 2:25 AM) Reply
just lovely altogether and what a great review, a classic in 'how -to"! Congratulations on your expertise, and lovely blouse.
manola6176 said... (4/28/10 4:26 PM) Reply
great top and thaks for the detailed explanation and the picture of Marfy patterns, they look very detail and I guess it makes for the lack of instructions
khunter said... (4/28/10 12:25 PM) Reply
Great top!! I've never tried Marfy, but your review makes me want to give it a go. Thanks
Skymom said... (4/28/10 12:08 PM) Reply
Arm pants?! but of course! Great explanation of the way this sleeve goes together. The blouse looks terrific, and has that wonderful twisty/knotty look of this season's Burberry styles, but wearable. And a prettier color, too.
JanaL said... (4/28/10 10:57 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great explanation of the sleeves! When I saw that pattern I was wondering how it was done. Your shirt is beautiful.
Peggy L said... (4/28/10 9:16 AM) Reply
Great job! Glad you "saw the light" on the sleeves with the help of a martini. It really looks great on you. One day I will try a Marfy:)
yorkshire lass said... (4/28/10 6:07 AM) Reply
Oh that is just wonderful. Well done. I love it so much I might have to get this pattern after all. It didn't make the cut this year, and now I wish it had. Thanks for a very, very helpful review, especially the details of the sleeve construction.
CynthiaSue said... (4/27/10 11:27 PM) Reply
gorgeus and professional Rebecca. glad to see you are sticking with Marfy! I love to see it sewn up.
TJSEWS said... (4/27/10 9:56 PM) Reply
I think your blouse is so pretty and I love the sleeve detail. I am glad to know your experience with Marfy was a good one. I was always curious about this pattern line and decided to order one for a blouse. I look forward to working with it and will post a review when done. Thanks!
LynnRowe said... (4/27/10 9:41 PM) Reply
I love love love your arm pants! :D What a gorgeous little blouse. Love it! Thanks for such a detailed review. :)

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2007-117

by: yummymummy...

by: lamstu

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)

Favorite Things The Frayed Jacket Pattern