Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3878 (Jessica McClintock)

Reviewed by:The Royal Tailor

About The Royal Tailorstar
MD USA
Member since: 4/9/10
Posted on:4/12/10 6:18 PM
Last Updated:4/14/10 1:11 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Formalwear
marec said... (4/14/10 7:13 PM) Reply
She looks so pretty! The dress is gorgeous and suits her to a "T". I like the youthfulness of it with just a bit of sophistication. Wonderful.
Scheryka said... (4/14/10 2:55 PM) Reply
This is outstanding...I never knew men could sew as good but you sew as better. What a great creation. You are an inspiration! Beautiful dress.
Dmd4106 said... (4/13/10 10:01 PM) Reply
Very becoming!
RLL said... (4/13/10 2:42 PM) Reply
Simply a beautiful dress for such a lucky and beautiful young lady. Nice job, you are a special Uncle
mizvi said... (4/13/10 10:48 AM) Reply
I agree with one and all thus far. What a beautiful niece you have. She will remember this and every awesome thing you have made for her. LUCKY GIRL, LUCKY UNCLE!
elsew said... (4/13/10 8:21 AM) Reply
You men amaze me! What a gorgeous outfit most befitting the beautiful model. Love the combination and the details of this outfit. Right On !!!
Paris75008 said... (4/13/10 8:06 AM) Reply
Wow! This is the most stunning dress I've seen on PR. Your sewing skills are really impressive and your fabric choices just perfect. Your niece is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure she'll be the belle of the ball in that gorgeous dress. Nice to see a guy sewing!
Karen Easter said... (4/13/10 1:04 AM) Reply
Truly awesome. I agree with sewsewboy -- glad to see another male sewer! My son sews... a little. By the way, your king's costume in your profile picture is amazing!
Christas said... (4/13/10 0:25 AM) Reply
What a very wonderful uncle you are! Your niece is gorgeous, as is the dress you have created for her!
MaryDB said... (4/12/10 8:57 PM) Reply
Well I can see why you're the favorite uncle! Fabulous dress. Thanks for the review.
portercs said... (4/12/10 7:27 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress...lucky niece!!!
sewsewboy said... (4/12/10 7:14 PM) Reply
Glad to see another male sewer. I too am the "Favorite Uncle" because of my sewing skills. Though my grandmother taught all of her grandchildren to sew. Only my sister and I are adept at it. Have made cousin's reception dresses. My sister's evening wedding gown. A Friend's pageant wardrobe (don't ask about that one), Holiday dresses and CRAZY shirts for myself. Its a nice hobby. Glad to see you on Pattern Review.
Jatman said... (4/12/10 6:56 PM) Reply
What a beautiful combination of materials! Nice job!
dfr2010 said... (4/12/10 6:42 PM) Reply
She looks stunning! ... $125 per yard? EEEK!

Simplicity 1946