Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 47471-1002

Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:4/18/10 0:31 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
1SewSweet said... (4/19/10 5:34 AM) Reply
These are really cute and saving money helps keep me sewing too! Great job!
paulakiss said... (4/19/10 0:55 AM) Reply
Wow, those are so pretty! They look better than RTW. I like seeing someone else sew to save money! I hope your daughter enjoys making her own pretty panties!
snuzal said... (4/18/10 2:59 PM) Reply
They are so beautiful! Love them. Great idea. I've got a few favourites that will come to the end of their life at some stage, I may have to make a pattern off them!
barebear said... (4/18/10 2:03 AM) Reply
These are super cute! I've been wanting to try making some myself, and have even gone so far as to cut a pair out of an old t-shirt, but I haven't finished them. I'm afraid of messing them up! I hope she get's into sewing; it's frustrating when most of your projects fail, but you learn something from each new project (as I'm learning)!
quixoticpixels said... (4/18/10 1:12 AM) Reply
Lovely! My mother used to sit me down and make me sew things. I used to resent it because my projects always ended up in the rubbish heap...but now I'm obsessed with sewing. I'm so glad I stuck with it and am very grateful to her for sharing her knowledge with me. It's funny how things turn out!
Athene said... (4/18/10 0:46 AM) Reply
Very nice panties. I hope your daughter does make some that fit - once she does, I'm sure she will want to continue making them and saving money.

by: Sheila457