Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3741 (Tops)

Reviewed by:quixoticpixels

About quixoticpixelsstarstar
Member since: 4/2/08
Posted on:4/22/10 6:07 PM
Last Updated:4/22/10 6:09 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
Meredith P said... (7/24/10 5:03 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the tips! They will be helpful if I make this top. I love the way yours turned out.
fattyboomboom said... (4/24/10 4:26 PM) Reply
Such a pretty neckline.
ryansmumAria said... (4/23/10 1:05 PM) Reply
So creative!
Barbara V said... (4/23/10 11:45 AM) Reply
What a cute top. The style, colors and contrasting neck treatment is very creative. Nice job!
marec said... (4/23/10 11:33 AM) Reply
I love this top on you...the color and neckline are so cute.
quixoticpixels said... (4/23/10 10:20 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone!
Heidi Ho said... (4/22/10 11:13 PM) Reply
I love the color and the contrast fabric that you used. Your top turned out very nice in spite of your problems. Thanks for the info on fabric choice!
susiestitcher said... (4/22/10 10:25 PM) Reply
What a great look for you. I love this neckline treatment. And I am "green" with envy that you can wear this color so well! LOL Bravo on a beautiful and very distinct T-shirt
kimmielovesparis said... (4/22/10 9:36 PM) Reply
I love your top. The bow is really pretty. I will have to get this pattern also.
clgangi said... (4/22/10 9:13 PM) Reply
The top looks so nice on you! Thank you for this helpful review - I have this pattern and was planning on making it. I was so hoping someone would review it, and you've given lots of great info here.
Michele Lommasson said... (4/22/10 7:59 PM) Reply
Your top looks great. Thanks for a helpful review.
Sew4Fun said... (4/22/10 7:36 PM) Reply
Pretty top and excellent review with lots of info and tips. Thanks!
Raye Ann said... (4/22/10 7:36 PM) Reply
it is beautiful on you! the colors are really very pretty. i hope you like it more as you wear it and receive compliments, as you surely will:)
Noile said... (4/22/10 6:30 PM) Reply
Looks great on you -- those loops give me pause, though. Thanks for the detailed description and the picture. I'm glad to be forewarned that making this may involve more fussing than I originally thought.
Christas said... (4/22/10 6:13 PM) Reply
I absolutely love your new top! I HAVE to buy this pattern for sure! I already have the Ottobre t-shirt pattern you used. That neckline treatment is just so wonderful.