Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 84968-1004 (classroom pocket organizer)

Reviewed by:Sandi S

About Sandi Sstarstarstarstar
Member since: 1/15/07
Posted on:4/24/10 0:10 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

ClaireEmily said... (4/26/10 3:34 AM) Reply
the ribbon fish are SO cool! I love the fish ribbon at the top too! What a great project =)
Margaret said... (4/25/10 11:16 PM) Reply
This is so nice! I love the fish and the colors are great, very lively!
fourkid said... (4/25/10 6:27 PM) Reply
This is wonderful - You are so creative!!!
Sherril Miller said... (4/24/10 9:33 PM) Reply
I love those fish. I've never seen anything like them. It was very nice of you to sew that up. Those are expensive and not very sturdy when store bought. I bet yours lasts the rest of her career.
renren said... (4/24/10 12:02 PM) Reply
Sandi, apparently your talents are without bound!!! Those ribbon fish and button bubbles are just the perfect finishing touch! Matthew will be so proud to have it hanging in his classroom and the other kids are going to think his mom is a GENIUS (and she is!).
katlew03 said... (4/24/10 8:32 AM) Reply
Very nice. You did a great job. I've worked with vinyl before for my DD's classroom and it's quite a challenge. Love the fish. Now I'm trying to think of how I can use them on grandkids's clothing. Cute idea. Are they your own invention or from a book?
jannw said... (4/24/10 1:40 AM) Reply
turned out very well...what a nice project and the fish are adorable. I'm sure everyone, Matthew especially, will enjoy using it.