Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2694 (Wrap top)

Reviewed by:homejewel

About homejewelstar
OR USA
Member since: 8/14/08
Posted on:4/25/10 5:04 PM

Lucy in Virginia said... (5/5/10 3:13 PM) Reply
The style and colors look lovely on you!
mhk3boys said... (4/26/10 9:15 AM) Reply
Very pretty top! I love your fabric choice and even I (5' short) add length! I love this pattern even though I have not reviewed it yet. I love yours!
dorothyn said... (4/26/10 8:48 AM) Reply
Yes you can HJ! Leggings are back, and I think you should go for it. I'm going to, and I'm 47. This top looks better in RL than on the pattern drawings. Nice work. And you are looking pretty darned good at 45 my dear!!
Ronda Rae said... (4/26/10 8:22 AM) Reply
Love it! Love the print of the fabric. You do not look a day over 30! Go for it!
my horse said... (4/25/10 11:25 PM) Reply
Excellent in all respects! And I agree with other comments about the leggings and tunics. That's a look made in heaven for a tall gal!
Heidi Ho said... (4/25/10 11:05 PM) Reply
Great top!! I love those colors on you. This is such a flattering style you may end up with a whole closet full of variations... I think the tunic idea is great!
sewnsewtoo said... (4/25/10 10:20 PM) Reply
Very nice top. It looks great on you.
susiestitcher said... (4/25/10 8:49 PM) Reply
I love it! Beautiful top. It looks so wonderful with your coloring. Yes, definitely you can wear tunics and leggings. I do, and I am way older than you! Go for it! Another great top for you. I might consider this one, too!
FreyaStark said... (4/25/10 8:23 PM) Reply
A very nice top.
21wale said... (4/25/10 8:21 PM) Reply
Beautiful top. The fit is very flattering.
LynnRowe said... (4/25/10 7:17 PM) Reply
This looks fantastic on you, perfect with your colouring! Yes, women of The New 30's most definitely can wear leggings, especially under tunics. We can do anything we want...we made it this far, we deserve it! :D
Christas said... (4/25/10 5:28 PM) Reply
Very cute top! And..... when you find the answer to whether a 45 year old can "do" leggings with a tunic, please let me know! I have been on the fence, and I have been wondering the very same thing!

Understanding Knit Fabrics