Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3867

Posted on:4/25/10 11:26 PM
Last Updated:4/26/10 2:51 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

snuzal said... (4/27/10 2:40 AM) Reply
You can find the pattern on Ebay usually, or can buy it from the Simplicity website too even though it is OOP :o) Thanks girls
o3b said... (4/27/10 2:31 AM) Reply
Sad news: I went to the store today to purchase this and it is now OOP! I think there is another pattern that is similar, but I couldn't see if I should purchase that one b/c I didn't have the pattern photo for this one with me.
Allie in Hong Kong said... (4/27/10 2:01 AM) Reply
I've been meaning to try this pattern since it came out and now you have persuaded me. Every version I've seen looks great and you are right it is a very flattering top that will look equally good with jeans or a dressy skirt.
annie1129 said... (4/27/10 0:44 AM) Reply
Beautiful!
snuzal said... (4/26/10 2:23 PM) Reply
Thanks guys. It definitely wasn't a pattern I ever would've considered had I come across it in a pattern book, btu after seeing it done in more dressy fabric, it really made me fall in love it with. Id say this would be a must have pattern!
marec said... (4/26/10 12:48 PM) Reply
Lovely top on you.
qmama said... (4/26/10 12:11 PM) Reply
Look so nice on you. Great job.
lynne1nor said... (4/26/10 12:00 PM) Reply
That looks really great on you! Nice job with the fit adjustments and the duct tape dress form!
RadarRadiance said... (4/26/10 10:14 AM) Reply
It looks beautiful on you, great job. I know you will get lots of compliments.
carolynw said... (4/26/10 9:10 AM) Reply
You should feel good when you wear this - very pretty and you look so nice in it!!
no7262 said... (4/26/10 6:48 AM) Reply
The top looks great! Nice job! Nora :)
dingyadi said... (4/26/10 6:32 AM) Reply
So pretty, that is a lovely top and really suits you. Love the colour too.
Rebecca D said... (4/26/10 6:30 AM) Reply
This top looks great on you and you've got me considering this pattern, which I wouldn't have before, thinking it too frou frou or something.
snuzal said... (4/26/10 2:50 AM) Reply
At the top of the review, there is a link to the enlarged view. I can't figure out why my thumbnail isnt clickable.
o3b said... (4/26/10 2:35 AM) Reply
Oooh, I want to see your enlarged photo. The small one looks so nice. I like your idea to use a dressier fabric as well as your ideas on what to wear with it. I put this pattern on my list.
Sew4Fun said... (4/26/10 0:17 AM) Reply
You look so pretty in your new top. It's flattering and fits nicely. I like your fabric too. Everytime I see this pattern sewn up I love it. Nice job.
sewrelaxed said... (4/26/10 0:10 AM) Reply
Fantastic! Very pretty and flattering; I too, would like one.
snuzal said... (4/26/10 0:03 AM) Reply
I noticed it's not enlarging too, going to see if I can fix that. That is my favourite thing about this top I think, how it can go with just about anything. I think its quite a slimming top too, which is handy!!! I was inspired by Erica Bs review when she used silk. It looked great, will be making another in silk at some stage
addicted2fabric said... (4/26/10 0:00 AM) Reply
Just a note, your Project Photo isnt enlarging for some reason, but the link to the front view works fine :o)
addicted2fabric said... (4/25/10 11:59 PM) Reply
Wow, awesome top! You've done a fantastic job on this, the details are lovely. It looks great with jeans and would also be perfect with dressy trousers or a pretty skirt for a more formal look. Very pretty :o)
cmarie12 said... (4/25/10 11:59 PM) Reply
This is a really cute top on you!
chicaem29 said... (4/25/10 11:46 PM) Reply
Your top looks wonderful, great job!

HotPatterns 1121