Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8087 (Pants)

Reviewed by:Ilse123

Review Rating:
Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Plus
Kayseri said... (4/30/10 7:49 AM) Reply
What a fabulous use of this fabric. I love striking pants and these are the best I've ever seen.
Ilse123 said... (4/27/10 4:51 AM) Reply
The fabric has a huge pattern, but I have made no deliberate selection, it is just coincidence. As a result, the back of the pants look different from the front, but I do not see that as a problem... I also used to avoid bright colours for pants, until I came across the advise to use bright colours for pants and skirts, and combine them with dark tops, and that works for me!
spiphany said... (4/27/10 3:46 AM) Reply
Your pants look wonderful! Love the fabric. I usually avoid pants in bright colors/prints, I think I may have to revise that decision.
lyndle said... (4/27/10 3:22 AM) Reply
These are so cool! So nice to see someone venture into exciting colours, especially using a plus size pattern. Awesome and a great result.
mendospot said... (4/26/10 11:31 PM) Reply
Very beautiful!
marec said... (4/26/10 5:23 PM) Reply
Your African Burda pants are so striking! I compared the pic of the entire fabric with your project...how did you decide to use one part of the fabric vs. another? Interesting work-very creative!

Understanding Sheer Fabrics