Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1025 (MISSES' DRESS)

Reviewed by:narcissaqtpie

About narcissaqtpiestarstarstarstar
MD USA
Member since: 1/15/05
Posted on:4/27/10 10:44 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Lisa Merry said... (4/27/10 6:39 PM) Reply
I think the dress has a very nice shape and you look great in it- I especially like it with the belt.
knitmachinequeen said... (4/27/10 5:51 PM) Reply
I think it looks great especially with the cardi and boots. I wouldn't even think about giving it away!
Skymom said... (4/27/10 5:25 PM) Reply
I think the way you styled it with the belt (w/ or w/o the cardigan) really makes this work. It's very much on trend that way, and looks great on your figure.
narcissaqtpie said... (4/27/10 1:35 PM) Reply
thanks for the feedback! I guess I am still uncomfortable wearing certain things after having a baby even though it's been close to a year. I am easing my way back into "fashion"
RLL said... (4/27/10 1:29 PM) Reply
That didn't sound right.......to clarify......if you are not happy with how it looks, that is all that matters.
RLL said... (4/27/10 1:27 PM) Reply
I agree that this appears to look nice on you and especially with the cardi and boots. Sometimes we are our own worst critic! My mom always told me " if your not happy, your not happy no matter what the reason".
Therisa said... (4/27/10 11:43 AM) Reply
I think the dress looks very nice on you and inspires me to try it for myself. Surprised that you don't like how it turned out.

Pattern Work
Pattern Work

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Contest The Mini Wardrobe 2014