Pattern Reviews> Marfy> 2187 (Waistcoat/Vest)

Reviewed by:yorkshire lass

About yorkshire lassstarstar
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 3/23/06
Posted on:5/2/10 2:51 PM
Last Updated:5/2/10 2:58 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
RuthieSews said... (5/5/10 10:30 AM) Reply
Oh its so cute! Works really well with the mismatched buttons. I love a nice little waistcoat with trousers myself :D
Squeezylemon said... (5/4/10 4:38 AM) Reply
Stunning waistcoat Jenni! The button and buttonhole details make this project stand out, looks fantastic on you too!
TJSEWS said... (5/3/10 9:34 PM) Reply
Both your vest and review are great! I usually don't wear vests but you have made me want to make one of these!
TJSEWS said... (5/3/10 9:31 PM) Reply
Your vest and review are great! I usually don't wear vests but your review makes me want to make this one.
lmg said... (5/3/10 2:02 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I need to try this pattern. So glad it was easy to make.
Patricia Lewis said... (5/3/10 9:48 AM) Reply
I love the vest and workmanship really shows. The button idea is truly clever. Thanks for the review, it makes me want to make one, too.
paulakiss said... (5/3/10 2:58 AM) Reply
I love the femenine cut and flattering lines! The buttons really make it stand out and look special! Great job. Thanks for the helpful review.
Lee Ann Hawkins said... (5/3/10 2:37 AM) Reply
I usually don't like vests but I agree with everyone else, this makes me want to make one of these! You did an exquisite job and thank you for the detailed review.
Patti B said... (5/2/10 9:04 PM) Reply
Your vest looks terrific and looks perfect with your trousers. Your careful sewing yielded a beautiful garment. Thanks for a detailed review too.
mylittleelephant said... (5/2/10 7:10 PM) Reply
I LOVE the button detail you have done, it's playful and your chosen colours are very chic. I also love the very simple line of this vest, you really are making me feel like trying Marfy patterns!
Re Becca said... (5/2/10 6:49 PM) Reply
That is so cute! I love what you did with the buttons! What a great idea to use up singel buttons. I just looked at this pattern when I traced the skirt, but yours looks much more chic!
Aroura said... (5/2/10 5:26 PM) Reply
This is very flattering on you, and your wonderful choice of fabric looks amazing. I want one too! :D
Therisa said... (5/2/10 3:19 PM) Reply
The vest looks great! Your thorough review makes me want to make one of these, too!

Ottobre Design Magazine 03-2013-10

by: kidmd

by: grays08

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)