Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5894

Member since: 7/7/07
Posted on:4/29/10 8:17 PM
Last Updated:5/9/10 1:48 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
See other patterns in this category: Pants

just2bebusy said... (3/13/13 2:22 PM) Reply
They look great.
pjhoff said... (12/14/10 7:59 AM) Reply
Wow! you did a great job fitting. And the careful job you did on the details makes them look like high end ready made. Great job!
no7262 said... (5/9/10 8:23 AM) Reply
You did an awesome job! They look great! Looks like a TNT pattern in emerging! Nora :)
MNBarb said... (5/8/10 9:16 PM) Reply
You achieved a very nice look on the backside, an almost impossible feat in the engineering of pants. Your work with topstitching is wonderful and you even added rivets! I don't know all of the lingo so am unsure what a CB is, I'm going to pretend it stands for caboose. You did a great job on these jeans. I think you will find yourself making these again.
Byrdie said... (5/1/10 6:56 PM) Reply
Great job on your jeans! The pockets look great!
Kayseri said... (4/30/10 7:07 AM) Reply
Great jeans. I've got this pattern - with this inspiration I'll be making it up.
snuzal said... (4/30/10 2:35 AM) Reply
Well thank you all very much... They do look quite cool really, I loved doing all the wee finishing touches. They feel REALLY comfortable on, and for me, that's the main thing
addicted2fabric said... (4/30/10 0:37 AM) Reply
What fabulous jeans! The attention to detail is excellent, I am super impressed this is the first pair you have made. You have every right to feel very proud of yourself, you've done a wonderful job with these.
Heidi Ho said... (4/29/10 11:44 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans!! I love the pockets!
fattyboomboom said... (4/29/10 10:40 PM) Reply
Yay! They look fantastic! I love your back pockets, and your topstitching looks so good. It's hard to believe this is your first try with jeans.
Re Becca said... (4/29/10 9:51 PM) Reply
So fashionable! Love the pockets! Thanks for the great pictures, I'm working on my own and I will be refering to them.
kimmielovesparis said... (4/29/10 9:28 PM) Reply
Wow is right! You did a fabulous job. The top stitching is spot on -- they look like ready-to-wear. You've inspired me to get this pattern...gotta give this a try. Thanks for the review.
ClaireEmily said... (4/29/10 8:42 PM) Reply
Wow! LOVE your jeans! The topstitching and the pockets look great! Well done. Personally I think the fit looks pretty good too =)

Burda 7828