Pattern Reviews> Material Things> 105 (Fearless Pants)

Reviewed by:Lizz

About Lizzstar
Member since: 10/10/03
Posted on:4/11/04 8:45 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
AuntieShel said... (8/13/04 12:31 PM) Reply
What a great fitting pair of pants--I'll have to have a look at these patterns. Great job!
Lee Ann Hawkins said... (4/12/04 8:04 PM) Reply
I haven't made these pants but have made Cecilia P's (Material Things) jackets and skirts, her patterns are very well engineered and produce quality results, thanks for your review!
Danvillegirl said... (4/12/04 6:25 PM) Reply
Good review and your pants look good. I have yet to get a pair to fit right when I make them. I have the PFRP but have made most everything but pants. I have not heard of this pattern before, thanks for reviewing.
Lizz said... (4/12/04 12:27 PM) Reply
The back fits very well. I had to tug up the back quite a bit into the waist band, but the fit is very smooth after that. I'll try to get DH to snap a pic. I used the PFRP ideas, but the pattern had much the same ideas as well.
SouthernStitch said... (4/12/04 10:26 AM) Reply
Your pants fit so well! Very nice job - great that this paid off!
Elona said... (4/11/04 11:45 PM) Reply
Lizz, this is thee first review I think I've seen of these pants! Thanks so much. They look great on you, and the front view is terrific. How would you rate the rear view? Are there good tips for fitting the backside?

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)

You Sew Girl Day Bag Pattern