Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB041LI (The Liverpool)

Reviewed by:Fran S

About Fran Sstar
Member since: 6/15/09
Posted on:4/30/10 9:17 AM
Last Updated:4/30/10 9:20 AM
Cultured Purl said... (4/28/12 9:25 AM) Reply
I am reading reviews on this as I plan some of my summer clothing, and this is a pattern I had picked out to sew along w/ some SW patterns,, I LOVE yours and your fabric is SO SO cute! I think your collar looks good ( hope mine does well b/c I have not done a collar w; a stand and that fabric! HOW PRETTY~ this is going on the second to do list,after the barcelona skirt, looks like I will be making one sooner than I thought, thank you for the detailed review~
fiddledeedee said... (9/19/10 9:11 PM) Reply
I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one having a bit of a problem with the collar stand. It seems too long and extends about an inch beyond the placket. I'm still working on trying to get it right and would like to know which tutorial you used.
shev said... (6/7/10 5:55 AM) Reply
Great fabric for the pattern! Good job! Makes we want to go and buy the pattern right now :)
MagpieJen said... (5/1/10 12:04 PM) Reply
So crisp and tailored looking - lovely!
tess said... (5/1/10 5:27 AM) Reply
Your shirt looks wonderful I also love your choice of fabric!
Rhoda K said... (4/30/10 10:08 PM) Reply
A beautiful tunic - love the fabric. Red is my favorite color.
Christas said... (4/30/10 8:19 PM) Reply
Your fabric choice for this just makes it look so rich and elegant! You have done some very beautiful sewing on this.
Stephanie C. said... (4/30/10 4:59 PM) Reply
That is stunning!!
mchick said... (4/30/10 3:50 PM) Reply
I love this. It looks rather like an indian jacket, very elegant, love the fabric.
Mirakel said... (4/30/10 11:19 AM) Reply
Very cute and chic, great fabric choice. I found the bust on the Amy Butler tunic I made (the Anna) to be tight, also...maybe it's common to her patterns?
marec said... (4/30/10 10:40 AM) Reply
Such beautiful work! I love this tunic, with the traditional collar and buttons. nice fabric also :-)

by: janelouise