Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

MD USA
Member since: 12/19/05
Posted on:4/30/10 3:36 PM

wreninrome said... (5/4/10 8:44 AM) Reply
wow it looks so well done...love it!
fourkid said... (5/3/10 8:25 AM) Reply
Very nice - I think it looks great - and my daughter (reading over my shoulder) agrees!
Margaret said... (5/3/10 0:40 AM) Reply
That is such a cute outfit! I love the fabrics and the fit, and I think it looks flattering!
AnneM said... (5/2/10 7:57 PM) Reply
What a neat style. Seems to be that it works for your figure. It's cute, fun, and shapely.
arianamaniacs said... (5/1/10 2:11 PM) Reply
Your dress is darling! I think it is a flattering style for full figures. It comes in at the sides and has shape instead of hanging straight down like most RTW. But I think a belt would be a good accessory - there's a lot of material since the jumper comes up your midriff. It would break up the pattern nicely. Nice job!
LornaJay said... (5/1/10 5:11 AM) Reply
I like the shape. In terms of flattering, have you considered making it in a solid fabric with jeans-style topstitching to highlight the vertical seams? No idea if it would work, but it's a thought....
sewnsewtoo said... (5/1/10 1:08 AM) Reply
Really cute outfit. It takes me back to my youth.
woodenheart said... (5/1/10 0:17 AM) Reply
I love 30s separates, and jumpers. And plaid! And kamikat! :) I agree with magpie about making or wearing a belt! You are so fast. Earlier this week I thought about making a dress to enter. During all of my hem and hawing you were grading up a jumper and blouse!
MaryDB said... (4/30/10 11:03 PM) Reply
Well how cute is that! It makes a charming outfit, nice work, great pattern.
graustark said... (4/30/10 5:36 PM) Reply
Well, it's looking pretty darn flattering from over here! I have a thing for jumpers too, and this one looks great. The blouse looks perfectly fresh and crisp, too -- a perfect pairing. Lovely!
MagpieJen said... (4/30/10 5:36 PM) Reply
So cute! I need more separates too. The blouse is fantastic! I think the jumper is cute as well - I wonder if adding a little belt (like the other view on the envelope has) is worth trying to see if you like it better that way?

by: Lorenna

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

SewBaby Quick and Comfy Dresses Pattern