Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2008-138 (Pants)

Reviewed by:Kayseri

About Kayseristarstar
NEW ZEALAND
Member since: 4/21/09
Posted on:5/1/10 8:48 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
o3b said... (5/3/10 2:35 AM) Reply
Me! Me! I have heavy thighs! :lol Your review has interested me in these pants!
barbcl said... (5/2/10 2:57 PM) Reply
Terrific pants, and I particularly like them in the stripe!
woggy said... (5/2/10 9:49 AM) Reply
Your pants are lovely. Can you point me to the directions you used for the prominent abdomen? This is my issue also and your pants front fit you perfectly. Also, what do you mean that the grain line is wrong on these pants? I would wear your pants without hesitation.
MNBarb said... (5/2/10 8:55 AM) Reply
Good to read your review as I spent an entire day trying to get pants to fit without total success. I think your pants fit you quite well. Sometimes you need to make another pair just to start with a clean slate. Congrats for sticking with it.
Mary Nanna said... (5/2/10 0:26 AM) Reply
oh yes pant fitting is doing my head in too at the moment - good on you for perservering - I still haven't worked out my back crotch yet but your pants hang really nicely through the back so well done you!
treefrog said... (5/2/10 0:14 AM) Reply
They look great! Your perseverance with the fitting has paid dividends. Hang in there as once you work it out, it's so much easier the next time. Thanks for the review. I've been thinking of making these myself with a charcoal silk/cotton from the PRDU weekend so I'll have to put them on the todo list. Thanks!
goosegreen said... (5/1/10 9:33 PM) Reply
They look pretty good to me! I know exactly what you mean about fitting pants. It's very time-consuming & does my head in. Keep trying! Sometimes near enough is good enough too.

Understanding Knit Fabrics