Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5003 (Cruise Pant)

Reviewed by:Cynthia Saska

About Cynthia Saskastar
TX
Posted on:4/13/04 7:32 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Needs More Info by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
kakbird said... (7/15/06 7:12 PM) Reply
Very helpful, want to find out more about the "L".
xela said... (12/23/04 9:14 AM) Reply
Dear Cynthia, The pants a wonderful! I just love, love the fabric!!! Wearing these should certainly put you in a joyous, holiday mood. Laissez les bons temps roulez!!!!
Loveinbloom said... (5/15/04 1:11 PM) Reply
My fabric shop in Tucson, Buttonsn Bolts,sews up many of Loes patterns and displays them . The advice I get from them and the chance to see a pattern made up is well worth the little extra for the patterns.
Gigi Louis said... (5/3/04 12:57 PM) Reply
Somehow I had missed your review. I never would have thought to use a floral for these pants but they look fabulous!
Monica said... (5/3/04 12:01 PM) Reply
Your pants are beautiful! I have to get this pattern right way. I love your fabric selection also!
Maria Hatfield said... (4/15/04 10:48 AM) Reply
Cynthia, I love that fabric. im tempted to get this pattern. some of the other patterns i have like these pants usually end up being to big around the legs towards the bottom. just might have to check this pattern out. thanks for the review..
AnneM said... (4/14/04 4:02 PM) Reply
I know what SewVeryTall means about gaging on the price of the pattern. I like that these have pockets, though. But so far not enough to jump in & get the pattern. Your fabric looks very fun.
sewywabbit said... (4/14/04 3:08 PM) Reply
Beautiful fabric!!
Mini said... (4/14/04 5:39 AM) Reply
I reviewed this pattern too. It makes a nice pair of pants, but it's not different in any way from some of the Stretch and Sew and Kwik Sew patterns. I thought the instructions for this one were sketchy, but okay if you have made pants before.
SewVeryTall said... (4/14/04 5:19 AM) Reply
Oh my gosh, $16 for an elastic waist pants pattern!?!?!?!

McCall's 3742-A