Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3945 (Classic Raggedy Ann & Andy)

Reviewed by:nfalcone

About nfalcone
Member since: 3/24/10
Posted on:5/15/10 11:37 AM
Last Updated:5/16/10 5:46 PM

See other patterns in this category: Crafts
HeyJane said... (8/12/10 5:56 PM) Reply
I just saw your Raggedy Ann...what a great job you did. I made Ann and Andy for my niece 25 yrs ago and she still has them and keeps care of them. It will really be an heirloom. Beautiful job on the hair...I remember that as being the time consuming part.
nfalcone said... (5/17/10 9:02 AM) Reply

nfalcone said... (5/17/10 9:02 AM) Reply
Thanks guys! I have been cross-stitching for a long time, so I know about how to handsew, so I wasn't completely new to sewing! I also had machine sewed in middle school for a semester (home economics) and one class in high school. But nothing on a regular basis 'til this year.
thirteenstitches said... (5/16/10 11:35 PM) Reply
I made her 25 years ago and DD still has her! Yours is SO adorable : ) Nice work!!!
JDpenelope said... (5/16/10 8:01 PM) Reply
Beautiful! You've only been sewing less than a year and already you have sewn a family heirloom. This is a very helpful review.
nfalcone said... (5/16/10 6:13 PM) Reply
Awww! That's great; I wanted to make her look like a traditional Raggedy Ann, even though the dress design is a little different than the traditional design.
dfr2010 said... (5/16/10 5:55 PM) Reply
Looks like a new version of the one my grandma gave me ... that had been mom's when she was a girl.
nfalcone said... (5/15/10 9:45 PM) Reply