Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2908 (Women's Stretch Jeans)

Reviewed by:quixoticpixels

About quixoticpixelsstarstar
Member since: 4/2/08

Best Patterns of 2009
Posted on:5/15/10 12:50 PM
Last Updated:5/15/10 12:59 PM
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Other Projects by quixoticpixels using this Pattern

photophoto
Deepika said... (6/13/10 9:38 AM) Reply
Very cool. I like the tone on tone top stitching.
Susieq777 said... (5/16/10 6:32 PM) Reply
Wow! Those jeans look great. Those patch pockets make me want to get up right now and start shopping for some stretch denim. Super job and the length looks great with the heel height that you have.
Susieq777 said... (5/16/10 6:30 PM) Reply
Lynn67 said... (5/16/10 1:57 AM) Reply
Wow - you have so many jeans now! I love the bird pockets, but I love your cords the best - great job! Thanks for the awesome review - I got this pattern in the mail yesterday - I'm comparing them to Betzina's Vogue jeans.
Heidi Ho said... (5/15/10 10:13 PM) Reply
I like both the regular and the high rise. I think all your jeans look fantastic!! Where did you get the stretch cord?
Barbara V said... (5/15/10 6:25 PM) Reply
Wow - three already. You make it sound so easy and provide great references! I'll have to try it. These look great on you! You're on a roll!
Terri A said... (5/15/10 4:55 PM) Reply
I love all the info you included here. You certainly got helpful advice from the experts. This is a great review - thanks!
MNBarb said... (5/15/10 3:22 PM) Reply
OK, I'm waiting for this pattern to arrive in the mail. I"m studying these reviews like I'm getting ready for a final exam. I was considering the regular rise version but now with your comments am not sure. I'll have to measure. If low rise are too tight, muffin top occurs, if too loose they are sliding off by the end of the day. I really appreiciate the time you took to include all of the helpful links. They are now all marked in my favorites as is the jeans-making thread. I think all of your jeans are great. It's a test in patience to get pants fitting just right but well worth the effort. All of your jeans look different. No one will know they all came from the same pattern. Great job!
poplin said... (5/15/10 3:11 PM) Reply
You look terrific! What an awesome review!
WildWyoming said... (5/15/10 2:50 PM) Reply
I like your second, darkest, pair best. It looks the youngest and most like stylish RTW. Very flattering on you.

Kwik Sew 2101

by: freya008

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)