Pattern Reviews> Studio Tantrum> Laguna (Laguna)

Reviewed by:ClaireEmily

About ClaireEmilystarstarstar
WA United States
Member since: 9/28/08
Posted on:5/16/10 10:50 PM

craftygamma said... (5/17/10 7:57 AM) Reply
What a great combination of clothing & colors for a toddler! It reminds me so much of my 4 yo DGD. She knows what goes together in her mind, and don't even try to discourage her. Nice job on the skirt. I have a pattern in the stash & hope to make one soon.
MNBarb said... (5/17/10 7:50 AM) Reply
I can see DD knows what to do with a twirling skirt. Such a cute, bright garment (and child). I LOVED sewing for my kids when they were little. Nice work. Just an FYI...You can't beat Kwik Sew patterns for kids. The drawing on the envelopes never really grab you but the drafting and design are great. I was known to whip up a pair of leggings in 30 minutes when my DD was dressing for school and all of her clothes were in the laundry. Glad you're making time to sew when you're a busy mom.
FreyaStark said... (5/17/10 3:32 AM) Reply
What a feast of colour! It looks really amazing, and I hope she enjoys wearing it.
BrightFeather said... (5/17/10 1:35 AM) Reply
Wow! I love the design!
michalklimer said... (5/17/10 1:04 AM) Reply
How I lobe this pattern! I agree! The Laguna is one of a kind, and your dd looks so cute in it! and she's tall! my dd is 3.5 and barely 92 cm!

All About Linings