Pattern Reviews> Other> Wardrobe Contest 2010 (Wardrobe Contest 2010)

Reviewed by:quixoticpixels

About quixoticpixelsstarstar
Member since: 4/2/08
Posted on:5/29/10 11:50 AM
Last Updated:6/4/10 1:58 PM

barebear said... (7/19/10 8:29 PM) Reply
What a great storyboard. I love that you're going with the nautical theme. :) Happy sewing!
pfaffkj said... (6/5/10 12:37 PM) Reply
Can I visit your closet when you are finished with this contest . . . . I love each and every piece you are working on!
poplin said... (6/4/10 2:22 PM) Reply
I made B4985 maybe four years ago but can't seem to find where that blouse is for some reason. Oh, well. I like your selection. Looking forward to your finished garments.
CTBarb said... (6/3/10 8:41 PM) Reply
I really like the combination of colors. And the patterns seem to fit them very well. Good Luck!
racehorse said... (6/2/10 6:08 PM) Reply
Looks like a fine plan! I'm looking forward to seeing these reviews begin to appear.
jaeng said... (6/2/10 1:49 PM) Reply
Very cute wardrobe.
CynthiaSue said... (5/29/10 10:40 PM) Reply
love the collage design thingy...don't know what it's called when you make one of those. totally awesome! Good luck on this very challenging contest. i so wish I could do it!!
CynthiaSue said... (5/29/10 10:40 PM) Reply
LynnRowe said... (5/29/10 9:48 PM) Reply
Love your selection, and found some must-have patterns to add to my wishlist, lol! I'm so looking forward to seeing your garments!
starryfish said... (5/29/10 12:00 PM) Reply
I really like your selection, very nautical! If you can "whip up" the trench coat it will be super impressive. Can you topstitch at warp speed?

by: Sheila457