Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Other> Wardrobe Contest 2010 (Wardrobe Contest 2010)

Reviewed by:quixoticpixels

About quixoticpixelsstarstar
Member since: 4/2/08
Posted on:5/29/10 11:50 AM
Last Updated:6/4/10 1:58 PM

barebear said... (7/19/10 8:29 PM) Reply
What a great storyboard. I love that you're going with the nautical theme. :) Happy sewing!
pfaffkj said... (6/5/10 12:37 PM) Reply
Can I visit your closet when you are finished with this contest . . . . I love each and every piece you are working on!
poplin said... (6/4/10 2:22 PM) Reply
I made B4985 maybe four years ago but can't seem to find where that blouse is for some reason. Oh, well. I like your selection. Looking forward to your finished garments.
CTBarb said... (6/3/10 8:41 PM) Reply
I really like the combination of colors. And the patterns seem to fit them very well. Good Luck!
racehorse said... (6/2/10 6:08 PM) Reply
Looks like a fine plan! I'm looking forward to seeing these reviews begin to appear.
jaeng said... (6/2/10 1:49 PM) Reply
Very cute wardrobe.
CynthiaSue said... (5/29/10 10:40 PM) Reply
love the collage design thingy...don't know what it's called when you make one of those. totally awesome! Good luck on this very challenging contest. i so wish I could do it!!
CynthiaSue said... (5/29/10 10:40 PM) Reply
LynnRowe said... (5/29/10 9:48 PM) Reply
Love your selection, and found some must-have patterns to add to my wishlist, lol! I'm so looking forward to seeing your garments!
starryfish said... (5/29/10 12:00 PM) Reply
I really like your selection, very nautical! If you can "whip up" the trench coat it will be super impressive. Can you topstitch at warp speed?

You Sew Girl Day Bag Pattern