Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2886 (Sundress)

Reviewed by:Annette Wright

About Annette Wrightstarstarstar
Member since: 10/22/08
Posted on:5/21/10 7:50 PM
Last Updated:5/22/10 7:32 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
Annette Wright said... (8/24/11 12:35 PM) Reply
Britgirl, considering that I now weigh over 40 lbs less, the dress has been donated away. Pretty cool huh?
britgirl58 said... (8/23/11 6:11 PM) Reply
I agree with other posters....the fit is great, the fabric perfect, the style wonderfully summery without being cutesy, and that, my friend makes it perfect for you. I would love to know how you feel about the dress now - a year or so later!
Hilary said... (9/6/10 4:13 PM) Reply
Your dress is really pretty, and fits beautifully. I don't think this style is young for you, I think it looks great. Nicely finished, too! The zipper looks perfect :o)
Mc Donna said... (6/6/10 3:54 PM) Reply
Young for you? Absolutely not! It looks perfect on you. I think I need this pattern for a wedding next month and hope I can do half as well. Thanks for your extremely helpful review.
OP Gal said... (6/3/10 6:54 PM) Reply
Adorable, summery dress. Great fitting job, too. Yes, you are getting good at this.
kusine said... (5/24/10 10:32 AM) Reply
Very nice! I don't think it's "young" for you at all.
AdaH said... (5/23/10 4:17 PM) Reply
you look very summery. i don't think it is to young for you at all. you look great in it
Patti B said... (5/23/10 10:51 AM) Reply
I love both of your dresses but this is my favorite -- looks great and definitely not too young. Save this pattern and make more! Great match of fabric to pattern.
AuntieShel said... (5/23/10 10:11 AM) Reply
This is adorable and looks great on you!!
Rebecca D said... (5/23/10 8:37 AM) Reply
I don't think this is too youthful for you at all. You look great and fresh and summery in this. Make more!
Re Becca said... (5/22/10 11:14 PM) Reply
This looks so summery! I love the fit, you got the changes just right.
Rhoda K said... (5/22/10 4:09 PM) Reply
Nice job and no way is it too young for you.
Diane333 said... (5/22/10 9:23 AM) Reply
good job on the zipper
ChristmasHills said... (5/22/10 2:18 AM) Reply
To "young for you" No way! I think it will look terrific on you. Wish I could perfect the invisible zipper. Great job.
lamstu said... (5/22/10 2:11 AM) Reply
Looks really pretty and comfortable. You did alot of work fitting it - I'd love to see a photo of you wearing it!
becca a said... (5/21/10 9:51 PM) Reply
Your dress is beautiful inside and out. I like the waist band on the cross grain of your lovely fabric.
Schnauzer said... (5/21/10 8:36 PM) Reply
Lovely dress and beautiful work!
RLL said... (5/21/10 8:28 PM) Reply
Great review! I have been itching to get to this one, just havn't found the time. You did a beautiful job and the fabric looks lovely. Can't wait to see it on you.
VelmaRooster said... (5/21/10 8:07 PM) Reply
Your dress is really nice! I bet you get a lot of enjoyment out of this one. I like your fabric and I enjoyed your review!

Understanding Wool Fabrics