Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2570 (Misses Pants, Skirt, Jacket, D)

Reviewed by:halleyscomet

Pattern Size:Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts
Sheila457 said... (5/24/10 7:43 AM) Reply
Cute top and have that pattern... need to push it up on my list of garments to sew.
Rebecca D said... (5/24/10 6:48 AM) Reply
Count me as another one who's adding this to her wishlist. I love how this top is unusual but elegant at the same time. Thanks for pointing this one out.
Kristine Kay said... (5/23/10 5:29 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and made the top in a woven, but never thought to try it as a knit! Great idea! I also loved the front seaming, gives it a unique, RTW touch! Nice job.
Rhoda K said... (5/23/10 3:01 PM) Reply
Very nice top and I like the style - a bit different. Guess I'll add it to my wishlist as well.
homejewel said... (5/23/10 11:15 AM) Reply
I was just looking at this pattern yesterday. I love your top - great idea to try knit. Into the wish list it goes!
RadarRadiance said... (5/23/10 11:04 AM) Reply
Love the lines and color on you. Very nice top, looks great! Thanks for the review.
JTink said... (5/23/10 10:07 AM) Reply
This is great! I love that color blue and have a hard time finding it around here. I'm so glad you reviewed this, the straps look wide enough to wear a bra with and that's always my number one "must have". Thanks for this review, that pattern is now on my list.
Annette Wright said... (5/23/10 9:51 AM) Reply
Oh, I was excited to see this review as I just started working on it last night. I want to do the dress but need an FBA and a buttocks adjustment. Your top turned out cute, now you got me thinking knits also.

StyleArc Steffi Jacket