Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6977 (Misses' Knit Separates)

Reviewed by:LynnRowe

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants    Skirts

Sweater knit fabrics

Weif said... (7/16/10 8:59 AM) Reply
Thanks, looks really nice. Yours is so nice that I bought the pattern yesterday.
LynnRowe said... (7/14/10 3:14 AM) Reply
Weif, the decorative bit at the centre front is clear elastic sewn on the wrong side of the fabric, to make the gathers, and is called for in the pattern instructions. It's a very easy to make pattern and comfy to wear. :)
Weif said... (7/13/10 9:27 AM) Reply
Beautiful top!! Another tops to add to my must-make list. Did you add lace or a trim to the neckline or is that called for in the pattern? It appears to be a bit decorative (which I love) in the photo.
Kathy7661 said... (6/7/10 4:45 PM) Reply
Very nice top. I just got my pattern in the mail today from PR. Thanks for the tip on the fit. Glad to hear the v-neck works.
MissTaraTara said... (6/1/10 12:43 PM) Reply
Glad to hear this pattern worked well for you. The finished top looks very nice. I want to try a knit top now.
Dale C said... (5/30/10 2:12 PM) Reply
I picked up that pattern recently along with a couple of NL dress patterns. Yours came out beautiful! Makes me want to make mine RIGHT NOW! Shucks... I have other things I have to finish first.
kimmielovesparis said... (5/30/10 9:02 AM) Reply
I have to get this pattern! Your top is gorgeous!
Michele Demko Murphy said... (5/30/10 7:45 AM) Reply
Beautiful! I love the color. This is just what I'm looking for to make some stylish and comfortable tops to wear to the office in the summer months.
michalklimer said... (5/30/10 0:07 AM) Reply
it is very pretty, another pattern to add to my ever growing list of patterns to make!
nellc said... (5/29/10 7:41 PM) Reply
Very nice top, I like the ruching and love the colour. I will have to look out for this pattern.
CarolynGM said... (5/29/10 7:20 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I was just admiring this pattern in the catalog a couple of days ago but passed on it because I have issues with v-neck tops also. I'm glad it made up without gaping.

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS