Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1059 (MISSES' PANTS)

Reviewed by:Rachelking1980

About Rachelking1980star
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 1/18/09
Posted on:5/31/10 6:20 AM

See other patterns in this category: Pants
mb230slk2000qazwsx said... (12/28/11 1:20 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern from a website since its out of print and I really appreciate your suggestions!
SpinningJenny said... (6/1/10 6:02 AM) Reply
You've achieved such a neat finish, and the pants look terrific on you. I'm a fan of the wide leg styles, so really appreciate the thorough review and pics.
Nancy Rhodes said... (5/31/10 8:51 AM) Reply
You did all that work with a cast on? I am even more impressed... Great job. I am no pants fitter expert, but i am sure you will get some advice on the pulling at the front crotch... Still, very very wearable. RTW fit for me is always worse than anything I sew, but i am far more critical of what I make compared to what I am willing to wear that I did not make myself... Give them the closet week.. pull them out a week later and they will be perfect! Your critical eye will soften during than time span. Nice trousers !!!
dingyadi said... (5/31/10 7:41 AM) Reply
Great trousers, it is a terrific pattern and your execution is terrific. I think the U shape may be just the way you are standing and where the light hits in the photo.

by: TJSEWS