Pattern Reviews> Chery Williams' Patterns> Baby Square Yokes (Baby Square Yokes)

Reviewed by:cynthia w

About cynthia wstar
UT USA
Member since: 9/16/03
Posted on:4/24/04 4:06 PM
Last Updated:4/29/04 9:20 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
Siberia said... (12/24/05 2:14 AM) Reply
Your daughter is beautiful. I actually thought she was a doll! Which makes me feel kind of silly.... Oh! And the dress is perfect.
esmer said... (5/21/05 10:33 PM) Reply
You sew so very well. I loved the heirloom dress it looks so beautiful on your daughter and she is the perfect model for the dress. I bet she is famous in your family now! Your son looks so handsome with his wonderful shirt and matching cap. What a great idea for a little boy. Your children are very blessed to have a mom that can sew for them with so much love. These are days to remember.
Rennie Ashby said... (12/26/04 4:23 PM) Reply
Couldn't help myself so I scrolled thru your photos. You have a lovely family. Your daughter looks like a doll in this special dress!
umjudis said... (4/29/04 11:44 AM) Reply
You did a beautiful job. I know the hard work you put into them as I made smocked dresses for my dds who are now 23 and 20. So save at least one! I did and I am glad.
Linda Joan said... (4/28/04 8:11 AM) Reply
So very beautiful! I have the pattern and have 1 dress (not smocked) nearly finished. Yes, instructions are confusing. Great job and very nice job for beginner smocker!
busy91 said... (4/26/04 9:22 AM) Reply
I've been wanting to do an heirloom dress for my daughter (who is 5 now). Yours is beautiful.
JDpenelope said... (4/25/04 9:18 AM) Reply
You have made a very special family heirloom! All of your details couldn't be more appropriate. YOur daughter is just adorable, too. Uh Oh! I made a swimsuit with a zipper for 6 yo dgd--soon to be reviewed. Very odd, I know, but I had reasons. I hope that doesn't make it look too homemade!
Debbie Spriggs said... (4/25/04 7:02 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress! I agree about zippers screaming homemade on little girls' dresses. I'm sure this little dress will be a keepsake for your daughter long after she's outgrown it.
Enid E said... (4/24/04 8:11 PM) Reply
Beautiful child and beautiful dress..great job..on both!
sewgirl said... (4/24/04 7:47 PM) Reply
Beautiful!

More Knits
More Knits

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Liberated Huck Finn Cap