Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2107 (Pants and Shorts)

Reviewed by:Ericaeli

About Ericaelistar
NV USA
Member since: 6/23/09
Posted on:6/7/10 4:58 PM
Last Updated:1/12/11 4:30 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
khurtdvm said... (1/12/11 9:38 PM) Reply
Was glad to see this review, because I just bought this pattern for my DH. Yours look great!
ChrisS said... (6/18/10 11:51 PM) Reply
Nice pants. I'll have to check out this pattern. It's so true about sewing for husbands. I've been doing more sewing for the hubby than for myself lately. He's very appreciative though so I don't mind too much.
Aroura said... (6/14/10 10:40 PM) Reply
Grat job! I love the pockets, I wish I had the guts to try to make pants for my DH.
Ericaeli said... (6/8/10 2:38 PM) Reply
Nancy and RLL you are right about my husband wanting me to sew for him more and more. I actually really like to sew for him though because he loves what I make for him, and he is easy to fit.
RLL said... (6/8/10 11:47 AM) Reply
Marvelous. But, as Nancy basically said...once you make something that the hubby likes, they want more, More, MORE!
MNBarb said... (6/8/10 7:28 AM) Reply
Nice pants, cooperative model. You did a great job! It will be a pattern you can change a little with the details (pockets, etc) and make many times.
Nancy Rhodes said... (6/8/10 7:23 AM) Reply
Wow very nicely done... you might not get to sew for yourself for a while as I think you will be very very busy making pants for your DH. AND I think it is well past time to promote / describe yourself up to Intermediate!!! no beginner here anymore
21wale said... (6/8/10 0:45 AM) Reply
They look really good. I like the pockets.
ClaireEmily said... (6/7/10 6:49 PM) Reply
Very nice! They look great =) I like the snaps.

by: Sheila457