Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 53001 (53001)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

About JETrinitystarstar
MI USA
Member since: 8/23/09
Posted on:6/10/10 7:02 PM
Last Updated:6/10/10 7:35 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
Margaret said... (6/12/10 3:46 PM) Reply
It looks wonderful in this fabric! Excellent job. Thanks very much for this review -- I have this pattern and was just thinking of making the pleats version!
OP Gal said... (6/11/10 8:58 AM) Reply
Great looking blouse, and informative review. I've never sewn a Cutting pattern, but have Ebb and Flow in my "to do" stack. Hope those aren't as difficult as yours. I can understand your choice of a floaty fabric, the drawing on the front looks kind of "floaty."
Karine said... (6/11/10 7:48 AM) Reply
Love the blouse! Even though your fabric may have been lighter than the pattern envisioned, the result is so floaty and breezy looking, I'd say it was worth the extra effort. Great photos!
Rebecca D said... (6/11/10 6:50 AM) Reply
Jeanette, another sewing success. Thanks for the detailed review and keep on posting. I love reading your reviews.
moushka said... (6/10/10 7:32 PM) Reply
Beautiful blouse, I hadn't seen this view made up before. Louise's patterns are wonderfully detailed. You did an incredible job of the pleats in that wiggly fabric. I wish Louise's patterns didn't always use a dropped shoulder as it's not flattering to me and I like her style so much. Excellent review.

BurdaStyle Downloadable 12-2012-124