Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8397 (MISSES' PANTS)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:6/12/10 0:14 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
susiestitcher said... (6/13/10 7:06 AM) Reply
Wow! I have been wondering how these would look in real life. Yours fit beautifully! The balance of the hip fit to the lower leg design is perfect on you. You've opened my eyes to a really interesting pattern. Thanks for a good review and enjoy your neat pants!
QuiltersFan said... (6/13/10 0:49 AM) Reply
Great pants. Glad to have seen them in person today.
DorothyK said... (6/12/10 10:41 PM) Reply
Sharon, these pants are fantastic and indeed, very flattering on you. The fit is perfect. The ponte really shows off the interesting lines of the pants. I wear mine all the time and am constantly getting compliments. I love your top, also.
strongnow said... (6/12/10 11:25 AM) Reply
Thank you so much for this review. I am about to venture into the Marcy Tilton patterns and this review is so helpful with regard to sizing and material.
Rebecca D said... (6/12/10 9:23 AM) Reply
I just love these on you. They're funky, yet streamlined and overall, just groovy. When am I going to pull this one out of the stash and get to it?
Athene said... (6/12/10 3:12 AM) Reply
Very attractive.
Nancywin said... (6/12/10 0:31 AM) Reply
How fun. I have another MT pants pattern that I really love. Her styles are so unique, and the sewing details are inventive. Enjoy your new pants. They look great!
marec said... (6/12/10 0:26 AM) Reply
dang, you and I need to share pattern lists! I just made these up in an unsuitable fabric as a muslin. Wonderful pants. Yours are perfect, especially with the teagarden tee.

SewBaby Blankie Buddies Pattern