Pattern Reviews> Indygo Junction> 604 (Mismatched Medley)

Reviewed by:PittyPat

About PittyPatstar
NM USA
Member since: 2/25/04
Sewing skills:Expert/Couture
Posted on:6/12/10 3:59 PM
Last Updated:6/14/10 10:08 AM

petro said... (7/13/10 2:49 PM) Reply
I love what you've done with these jackets - so original and dramatic.
LaurieEm said... (7/9/10 8:21 PM) Reply
Wow - you must get compliments everywhere you go! Congratulations.
marec said... (7/6/10 1:30 AM) Reply
These are just gorgeous. I learned so much from your review, and will incorporate some of your techniques in future projects of my own. I particularly love the Trading Post jacket. Thanks for an awesome review and photos.
AnneM said... (7/2/10 8:22 PM) Reply
P.S. My wrists appreciate the picture slide-show.
AnneM said... (7/2/10 8:22 PM) Reply
I know, it probably isn't right to pick a favorite, but my fav is the Sante Fe Pots side. The other versions are also great. You have excellent details, and all 4 sides have a theme but look distinctive. These could be a line by a designer. As for the pattern / style, it really looks great on a larger-busted figure like yours. (Doubt it would work as well for someone flat like me, but oh well.)
Rybe said... (7/1/10 3:59 PM) Reply
Eee! I love the turtles! Hehe! They turned out beautifully though, and all that detail...
Athene said... (6/28/10 6:43 PM) Reply
Fabulous jackets and I enjoyed your slide show so much.
whistlin dixie said... (6/27/10 10:51 PM) Reply
Love your fabric combinations, and it's so cool that you made the jackets reversible. I can see you getting a lot of wear out of these. Very nice work!
droxy said... (6/18/10 4:55 PM) Reply
that's very clever, functional, and good looking.
Luckylibbet said... (6/14/10 10:59 AM) Reply
So uniquely beautiful! I especially like your use of trim and beads. What a wonderful job you did pulling together all the different elements. And it really is wearable! Excellent!
carolynw said... (6/14/10 9:53 AM) Reply
I see you are in New Mexico? That's too bad because if you were closer I would steal all your jackets and run back home to Canada. Can you tell I am in love with all of them? Wonderful work getting all the fabrics to go together so well.
JillyBe said... (6/13/10 7:11 PM) Reply
What a wonderful job! And I agree, would love to see them in person.
Aroura said... (6/13/10 6:50 PM) Reply
These turned out really wonderful PittyPat. The amount of detail is amazing, and I know that we are missing a lot of it with pics. I wish I could see them in RL!
maespinoza28 said... (6/13/10 10:54 AM) Reply
WOW! What a wonderful work of art!! Truly unique, and wonderful craftsmanship!!
Q Valley Mary said... (6/13/10 9:51 AM) Reply
These are beautiful! You really captured the Southwest flavor.
susiestitcher said... (6/13/10 7:18 AM) Reply
These are simply gorgeous jackets. You are so creative with the materials and trims. And reversible, no less! Stunning, unique, personal...absolutely wearable art. Congratulations on a great review with all the beautiful pictures!
PittyPat said... (6/12/10 8:26 PM) Reply
The clickable links are all working now that I moved the pictures over to Flicker. Sorry about the confusion that might have caused. Do take a look again.
PittyPat said... (6/12/10 4:54 PM) Reply
Having trouble with getting the clickable links to work. The slide show is working tho. Will see if I can get them work tomorrow.

Colette Patterns 0003