Pattern Reviews> La Mia Boutique Magazine> 04-2010 (knit top)

Reviewed by:LynnRowe

About LynnRowestarstar
Member since: 3/9/09
Posted on:6/18/10 2:48 AM
Last Updated:6/18/10 2:55 AM

FrauW said... (6/29/10 3:29 PM) Reply
Totally adorable-I am trying to get my hands on any copy of LMB here in Germany, it is really hard. I love that you are brave enough to make changes, I am still too timid...
LynnRowe said... (6/22/10 0:33 AM) Reply
Thanks, all! :) No problems with peeking straps, EveS, although it's very close with one bra of mine that has the strap wider where it attaches to the cup (then narrows to normal width). With my bras that are normal width all the way to the cup there's lots of coverage. I thought the LMB model was way too low (altho it's hard to see it clearly in the photo) so just went about my own thing, which actually worked this time, lol!
Levone said... (6/21/10 4:04 PM) Reply
Adorable top!
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (6/19/10 7:31 PM) Reply
Very nice Lynn, thanks for the great review, I am planning on making this for Wardrobe competition.
Jolet said... (6/18/10 4:18 PM) Reply
Love this top! Very stylish and very nicely made. Great fabric!
Twinset said... (6/18/10 12:37 PM) Reply
Lovely knit top, Lynn! Thanks for reviewing this one!!!
michellep74 said... (6/18/10 12:29 PM) Reply
Very, very cute! I may have to take another look at this top!
EveS said... (6/18/10 9:38 AM) Reply
Ok, Lynn, you may have just made me search out this issue. Thanks...I think. :/ I really, REALLY love this! I'm presuming that you don't have any issues with your bra peeking out of that wide neckline? LOVE!
JanaL said... (6/18/10 9:11 AM) Reply
Cute top and great idea with the neckline binding. I always love to see LMB stuff, so thanks for a great review.

by: petro