Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2640 (Misses Dress or Gown Laura Lyn)

Reviewed by:ryansmumAria

About ryansmumAriastarstarstar
Member since: 7/29/05
Posted on:6/21/10 11:46 AM

See other patterns in this category: Formalwear
ryansmumAria said... (7/7/10 1:55 PM) Reply
bee I picked up the fabric at Michael Levines. If you are in L.a. you must stop by
beesnbutter said... (6/29/10 0:45 AM) Reply
wow! This looks amazing! Where did you buy the fabric- I love it!!
JDpenelope said... (6/22/10 11:13 AM) Reply
Great job so far -- another inspiration for my granddaughter, who loves shrugs. (I was wondering about that dress form, too!)
Diane333 said... (6/22/10 8:20 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress and shrug. You are very talented and I enjoy seeing and reading about what you sew.
dingyadi said... (6/22/10 8:20 AM) Reply
Gorgeous - I particularly love the way you have done the neckline on the top, it looks terrific and the colours of top and shrug are lovely. Shrugs are a wonderful invention!
TJSEWS said... (6/21/10 2:29 PM) Reply
Beautiful. I love what you did with the dress. You are very talented. And yes, the fabric for the shrug is just absolutely gorgeous and goes perfectly with the dress.
ryansmumAria said... (6/21/10 2:05 PM) Reply
Cathy, thank you! The butterflies are actually pins but I am happy that you liked them!lol
Nancywin said... (6/21/10 2:00 PM) Reply
This looks really nice. I love the neckline detail that you've added. Please add pix when you finish the top. I'd love to see the whole thing. That shrug fabric is gorgeous!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (6/21/10 1:59 PM) Reply
Just stunning. The color is vivid and the shrug fabric is so pretty. I love the front of the dress, the pleats on the shrug and the little butterfly embellishments at the waistline. Wonderful!
ryansmumAria said... (6/21/10 12:46 PM) Reply
Sewbehind, Thank you for the kind compliment. NO! that is not my body double but I wish it were. I like eating far too much!
sewbehind said... (6/21/10 12:43 PM) Reply
Very cute. I love the shrug with your top. I am so jealous if that dressform is your body double!
Aroura said... (6/21/10 12:15 PM) Reply
This looks gorgeous so far. The details are fantastic. I can't wait to see it when finished!

Patti's Dolls Tail Waggin Dragon