Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8573 (MISSES' DRESS)

Reviewed by:andread

Last Updated:6/21/10 10:25 PM

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

cleverclogs said... (6/23/10 5:48 AM) Reply
Thanks for a very useful review. I m sure from looking at your photos that any faults in the back are more obvious to you than to others. Maybe higher heels would give a different impression? The colours are fabulous and the collar is a great detail.
sewtime said... (6/22/10 11:25 AM) Reply
Great review!! I think your dress is very pretty,love the contrast of fabric!
MNBarb said... (6/22/10 8:01 AM) Reply
Love the review. It's entertaining to read with my breakfast. I don't think it's quite hospital gownish. I agree that the contrast fabric is a fun way to liven up a solid dress. Good fit and you did a zipper, Yay!
Aroura said... (6/22/10 2:38 AM) Reply
I actually think the colors are very pretty! It is too bad it didn't turn out, but it sounds like it was a good learning experience, and depiste the back wonkiness, perhaps you'll find occasion to wear it. It is pretty!
carnelian said... (6/21/10 10:46 PM) Reply
You write so well about pitfalls encountered on the road to sewing more interesting and satisfying garments. Your attitude will nurture your momentum and developement. I've wasted time by fleeing at the close of an 'ordeal'project without realizing how much understandiing and skill I had gained. My regards to Enid.