Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2588 (Misses and Miss Petite Dresses)

Reviewed by:sunnysewer

Other Projects by sunnysewer using this Pattern

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

senaSews said... (7/1/10 5:38 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress. It loos so well done!
yummymummy38 said... (6/26/10 5:23 PM) Reply
Love the collar and style of this dress, I made the proj runway one with similar neckline but A line skirt and managed to get away with a halter neck bra that x in the back, HTH.
persevering said... (6/25/10 11:18 AM) Reply
Your fabric is pretty and this dress looks very nice. Thank you for sharing sewing tips.
JanieBee said... (6/25/10 11:16 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I love this pattern, own it, and will make it up soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
sewtime said... (6/25/10 11:12 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress!
becca a said... (6/25/10 10:00 AM) Reply
What a lovely dress! Very summery.
MNBarb said... (6/25/10 9:12 AM) Reply
Love the neckline and the way the skirt is gathered. Ooh, I love color too! The floral will be great. The bra choice may be a problem. I have spent more on undergarments for some of my sewing projects than were spent on all components of the garment. Really nice!
lamstu said... (6/25/10 4:40 AM) Reply
Pretty dress in a pretty color. The fabric works well with the style. I have also been cutting things up for fabric, even as my stash grows (and my family also saves string, among other things....)
alpal said... (6/25/10 3:54 AM) Reply
what a fabulous seamstress you are and you look so familiar, i wonder if I've seen you around
ryansmumAria said... (6/24/10 11:15 PM) Reply
That fabric is colorful and so fabulous. I really want it ~please let me have it. I will do just about anything for it. The dress is gorgeous, too.