Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7658 (DRESS)

Reviewed by:EveS

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

BrankaS said... (1/18/11 5:23 AM) Reply
Thank you for a very helpful review, I love your dress and I'll start sewing mine today!
ConnieBJ said... (8/21/10 7:20 AM) Reply
Hi Eve- just bought this pattern today thanks to your very helpful review. It looks great on you!
aireal said... (7/2/10 3:00 PM) Reply
Lovely dress! You sell this pattern so much better than the pattern envelope. Beautiful fabric, and you look beautiful in it. And I love your sense of humor in a helpful review.
Mahogany Stylist said... (7/2/10 11:36 AM) Reply
Great looking dress. It fits you and is very flattering.
becca a said... (7/2/10 9:26 AM) Reply
I love your fabric, and the dress is so summery and happy.
callmeRuth said... (7/2/10 0:36 AM) Reply
Eve, the fabric is beautiful and perfect for this pattern. The dress looks great; you look great!
CynthiaSue said... (7/1/10 9:37 PM) Reply
very pretty
Karen6790 said... (7/1/10 9:31 PM) Reply
There's no way you can be unhappy wearing this dress - great fabric, and the fit is really good. If you're holding back a sneeze, it doesn't look it! I've had this one on my wish list for ages, must remedy that and buy it now. And I'll keep your button issues in mind. No one likes a cold. . .
bell N said... (7/1/10 1:46 PM) Reply
Beautiful summer dress, and nicely written review. I something very similar, when I was younger. The skirt was slightly fuller, and the material was a large fruit design - reminiscent of Carmen Miranda. If I had a waist, and didn't have "bingo wings" I'd get this pattern and try and remake my Carmen Miranda dress.
Twinset said... (7/1/10 12:42 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress and the style is really great for you! And I always love to read you, Eve.
Annette1 said... (7/1/10 12:37 PM) Reply
GREAT review, and such a CUTE, CUTE dress! You always have me laughing. :o)
AuntieShel said... (7/1/10 12:14 PM) Reply
This is soooooo cute, thank you so much for reviewing it. I have the pattern but have not made it, but that is about to change after reading your review. Honestly, the dress is adorable and spells summer to me, too. Thanks for the entertaining review.
RLL said... (7/1/10 12:14 PM) Reply
Oh how cute! Fit looks great and I agree that the fabric is cheerful.
Christas said... (7/1/10 11:13 AM) Reply
Your reviews are always so informative and ENTERTAINING! The dress looks wonderful on you and the size print is perfect on you. I think it was a blessing in disguise for it to be misrepresented! A dress that can keep bad moods away is a definite winner.
EveS said... (7/1/10 10:55 AM) Reply
Thank you Cathy, Jane, and Patti! :) Patti - I'm a smidge over 5'7" and relatively proportionate. This dress hits me at mid-knee with my alteration.
Patti B said... (7/1/10 9:54 AM) Reply
I think you're right -- a great summer TNT. Love your dress (and agree about the fabric source). It's on my wishlist now. BTW, how tall are you?
JanieBee said... (7/1/10 9:01 AM) Reply
So cute! Love it!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (7/1/10 8:48 AM) Reply
Oh pretty. Looks like the perfect summer dress. Great fit. You look great.

by: slmstyle

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Everyday Baskets Paper Pattern