Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8593 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE DRESS)

Reviewed by:QuiltSewSewSue

About QuiltSewSewSuestarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 4/28/08
Posted on:7/2/10 11:50 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
norma kerr said... (7/20/10 5:34 PM) Reply
looks better on you than the pattern drawing ! amazing
Annette1 said... (7/6/10 6:07 PM) Reply
This is SO pretty, and you have the PERFECT figure for this dress. :o) Yes, you definitely need to make a sleeveless version, too.
niceheart said... (7/5/10 4:06 PM) Reply
A beautiful dress. Your choice of fabric brings out the detail at the neckline so well.
brissie71 said... (7/5/10 2:11 PM) Reply
Fabulous dress, Sue. Very smart and the neckline really suits you. I think it would look excellent as a sleeveless summer dress, particularly since the fabric would probably have far less bulk.
pammieh said... (7/5/10 2:06 PM) Reply
Fantastic dress.. . very flattering!
Mahler said... (7/5/10 12:30 PM) Reply
Wonderful fit, great pattern, beautiful work !!!!
Barbara V said... (7/3/10 8:29 PM) Reply
Your dress certainly looks lovely on you and comfortable to wear. The pleated neckline is very attractive and suits you well. Nice fit too.
VirginiasDghter said... (7/3/10 7:45 PM) Reply
I saw this pattern today at a Joann pattern sale. I should"ve gotten it! This is really cute. I love the fit AND the fabric! Nice job!
Leslie Bonner said... (7/3/10 7:28 PM) Reply
I love this dress on you. I don't think I looked at that pattern but I think I will buy it now and cut it off for a t.
Erin D said... (7/3/10 6:09 PM) Reply
What a lovely winter dress. I really like the neckline on you.
persevering said... (7/3/10 11:25 AM) Reply
Sophisticated and flattering dress on you. Congratulations! Thanks for another review.
becca a said... (7/3/10 10:37 AM) Reply
This dress is very flattering. I love the neckline pleats.
JEF said... (7/3/10 9:27 AM) Reply
This is so pretty. That neckline is really striking (I like it on you) and the dress just fits so nicely everywhere. Wonderful dress.
AuntieShel said... (7/3/10 8:33 AM) Reply
This looks fabulous on you and, yes, the neckline is perfect. I also had a problem with skipped stitches on a heavy rayon-nylon-spandex knit. First time ever my machine (of 25 years) had a problem with fabric.
tess said... (7/3/10 5:22 AM) Reply
Your dress looks wonderful on you, despite the glitches with the fabric it looks stunning on you - very classy!
Mazzygirl said... (7/3/10 3:19 AM) Reply
this turned out very nicely, despite your machine's dislike of the fabric! looks great!
Athene said... (7/3/10 1:48 AM) Reply
A lovely dress and a very becoming look on you. I think this shape and the neckline look lovely on you.