Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6802 (Misses Knit Dresses)

Reviewed by:Mazzygirl

About Mazzygirlstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 4/28/10
Posted on:7/4/10 1:46 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

Other Projects by Mazzygirl using this Pattern

Annette1 said... (7/6/10 6:03 PM) Reply
Such a PRETTY dress with a lovely drape. I know your friend appreciates it so much!
Mazzygirl said... (7/6/10 4:21 PM) Reply
I love sewing with knits, they are so quick & easy! I tend to have big cutting out sessions (which I can do whilst keep an eye on the kids), then when I've got 30 mins to spare I go sew for a bit. you'd be surprised how much you get made when you grab bits of sewing time here & there!
1SewSweet said... (7/6/10 5:34 AM) Reply
Your dress is very nice. I made this one two and totally agree with you...the pleating in the front needs to be removed if you're not pregnant! I do plan on making this one again without. I also agree with "Sewbehind", you must sew in your sleep, because you're completing so much so quickly! Let us in on your time management skills!!!
becca a said... (7/5/10 12:59 PM) Reply
What a pretty dress! I'm sure your friend will love wearing it, and your tee looks great.
Robin Denning said... (7/4/10 4:08 PM) Reply
Well at least you know a pregnant woman, that's a bonus. It looks really good! Good idea to use the twist on a regular T.
MaryBeth said... (7/4/10 3:27 PM) Reply
Tee shirt overlay! Great idea. This dress is gorgeous and will be perfect for your friend
sewbehind said... (7/4/10 10:39 AM) Reply
The dress looks great. You must sew in your sleep. You have been very productive. I'm sure your friend will love it.
GBK said... (7/4/10 10:08 AM) Reply
This dress looks very beautiful, and the shirt looks great, too! Need to add this to my wishlist ... and as you, I'd rather skip the gathers in the front.
Sigrid. said... (7/4/10 4:15 AM) Reply
What a pity the dress does not suit you, it looks great and the fabric is nice too. Your friend will be very happy with it though. Thanks for the picture where you used the overlay for a t-shirt. Good idea and looks perfect!

by: Natasha Jo...